Jason Crane interviews the man known only as Bike Snob NYC. Since launching his blog in June 2007, BSNYC has become hugely popular for his biting wit, fearless parody and willingness to look at thousands of ugly bikes to find the best few to eviscerate. In this interview, he tackles the tough questions, including:
- What’s up with top tube pads?
- Where have all the Aerospokes gone?
- Is Fixed Gear Gallery evil?
- How do you find a bike that looks like Molly Ringwald?
- Does appearing in Bicycling mean BSNYC has sold out? (Hint: No.)