For $450 I'm being offered a Connondale bought new in 2000 and had a lot of upgrades. Here are the details.
- Mavic Open 4CD clincher rims (Mavic MA3M hub up
front & Shimano Ultegra 8-speed hub on the rear);
- Campy Record Seatpost;
- Serfas ATWD Saddle;
- Shimano 105 brakeset with aero levers;
- Shimano Ultegra front derailleur;
- Shimano Dura-Ace rear derailleur;
- Forte Kevlar Bomb-Proof 700x28C tires;
- Shimano Dura-Ace downtube shifters;
- Shimano Dura-Ace crankset (53 x 39);
- Cannondale CODA (SPD-compatible) pedals;
- 2000 Cannondale 63cm CAD3 Aluminum frame and fork;
- Deda bar tape;
- Cinelli quill stem;
- Dura-Ace headset.
Is there some questions I should ask before I make a decision? I'm new so I have no idea what I should be lookin for.