I`m sure this thread has been done to death but I thought I`d share the top 5 records I`ve got in my ipod that makes me ride hard:
1. Sonic Youth - Rather Ripped (an excellent record, a little more pop that crazy experimental noise but really good for riding around in a state of happy bliss)
2. Ween - Shinola Vol. 1 (probably not the best record to listen to if you`ve never listened to Ween before but currently my favorite. Stand out track: Gabrielle)
3. The Roots - Phrenology (IMHO the best hip hop record ever. Super duper funky beats make for fun riding)
4. Justice - Cross (New school electronic fun. Super heavy four on the floor dance beats make this a good record for going fast. The track D.A.N.C.E. is simply awesome!)
5. The Golden Dogs - Big Eye Little Eye (a fantastic rock record that`s fun for rush hour car dodging, here in Winnipeg with our 4th season, construction season...also known as summer to the rest of you, the track Construction Worker really has added meaning. One of the lines - Construction worker...when will it be done?)
Those are my top 5 right now but I`m always changing around what I listen to, how about you guys?
What music makes you happy when riding?