Thanks for the responses so far. I should have mentioned this in the original post, but here it is. The post lists components for the bike as :
2004 Specialized Allez Comp road bike - 56 cm
Brand new condition - rarely used and well kept -> inside, clean, warm, and dry.
Great triathlon bike!
* Columbus SLX smooth-welded alloy frame with replaceable derailleur hanger.
* Shimano Ultegra 18-speed complete group.
* Shimano lightweight R-540 high performance wheel set.
* Specialized Pro oversized 7075 stem and handlebars.
* Specialized Body Geometry Pro leather saddle.
** Bonus - Specialized All Condition Armadillo tires ($90 value) included along with original Pro Cipollini tires.
Asking price is $900. Any opinions on whether this is a good buy?