Opinions & Help Deciding on Buying Bike - Cannondale, CAAD3 Frame, Built Up
I'm not sure where to ask about something like this but thought I would try here..
I am being offered this bicycle for $295... The seller states it is in good condition and has been completely built up and tuned..
I am not very knowledgeable on bicycles.. Is this a good value?
Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated! Thank you very much!
Here is more information on the bike from the seller:
- - Small Cannondale MTB (15” frame). It is a CAAD3 frame (black) with the following components:
- Cannondale Headshock
- Shimano Crankset
- Shimano Front and Rear Derailleur (Deore DX)
- Shimano V brakes
- Avid V brake levers (brand new)
- SRAM Grip shift levers
- Ritchey Wheelset with Ritchey tires
- Shimano LX cassette
- Bontrager seat
- Salsa Titanium Handlebar
- weighs approximately 22-23 lbs, so it is a superlight MTB