According to the on-line training site that I have been using, it computes that the amount of time in my life spent riding my bike is just 1.73%. If it is just 1.73%, then why do I think cycling is virtually the largest chunk of my life? I mean where is the other 98.27% (apart from sleeping, eating, etc). How does 1.73% make the difference it does in terms of my health, quality of life and well-being? I actually thought that I did lots of riding.
Weird isn't it? :)