My B-17 was all but invisible to my posterior......... that should have been enough!
I decided to monkey with it, moving it forward to see if it really was easier to climb "on the rivet."
That necessitated changing the angle, adjusting the seatpost, along with readjusting the handlebar grips, and so on, and so on, and so on!
After 25 miles, I decided it just wasn't right - so now I'm in the process of trying to get it back, "just the way it was" and make it invisible again.......... it should take several days...
The moral of the story: "Don't break something that doesn't need fixing........."