I'm looking for a bike make/model that would have full suspension (i.e. including rear), BUT also has a robust rear carrier system?
(i.e. so it would need to have a solid bar or two coming off the frame to form the rear carrier rack no doubt, as I'm assuming it could not have a vertical support down to the rear wheel per normal due to the rear suspension)
Anyone know of one of the bike manufacturers that does such a model?
If there were multiple models that met this the ideal requirements would be:
- Full suspension on front and back
- Rear rack carrier (that can carry a bit of weight)
- Disc brakes (on at least the front, but ideally on back too)
- Usage = Road only / commuting
- Prefer a flat-bar commuter type bike over MTB (e.g. http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-AU/....1/5332/39067/), however if a MTB frame is more easy to fit the requirements (and change the tyres to road) then that may be OK. Would also like the handlebars that just angle up a little bit, so you're not quite so bent over.
Thanks in advance