Looking for a power meter
Just recently got a road bike and now I'm getting additional equipment. I'd like you to help me find a meter for me. Getting to the point:
* Basic functions: Speed meter, distance meter
* Durable. I'm not planning on doing any extreme stunts, but I like to be sure that it won't break when I fall.
* Under $300 would be nice, but I can pay more depending on the individual model.
* Doesn't look spaceship-awesome. The bike spends some time in front of the university and I'd like to keep a low profile.
* The readings should be visible in the night, so a backlight or a maybe a non-LCD panel.
Your title doesn't match your requirements. Do you want a power meter or just a regular spedometer type bike computer?