Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  

Go Back   > >

General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-11, 09:35 AM   #1
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Grand Rapids
Bikes: Biachi
Posts: 26
Corner Bags

What are the triangular shaped bags called that sit in the corner of your horizontal bar and seat tube?

Are there any recommendations
rwmichel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-11, 09:52 AM   #2
Bike ≠ Car ≠ Ped.
BarracksSi's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington, DC
Bikes: Some bikes. Hell, they're all the same, ain't they?
Posts: 13,858
No recommendations from me, but you'll find them called "frame bags".

I've actually got two that I bought from a shop when they were liquidating inventory, but even though one fits at the front and the other at the rear, I can't fit both of them at the same time on my 58cm steel bike.

This was one of the first Google hits:
BarracksSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-11, 09:56 AM   #3
10 Wheels
Galveston County Texas
10 Wheels's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In The Wind
Bikes: 2010 Expedition, 03 GTO
Posts: 29,025
Nashbar has one on sale:

[SIZE=1][B]What I like about Texas[/B]

Set F1re To The Ra1n ( NY Night Rain Ride)

Last edited by 10 Wheels; 01-30-11 at 10:12 AM.
10 Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 PM.