and how long have you been riding
From about 2005
- First bike crash, a driver squeezed me into parked cars, clipped a mirror with handlebars, no real damage, scratch to his paint job, got $40 to fix my bike (old road bike)
- commuter race in the morning, turned off from pavement onto gravel, got some road rash.
- SPD pedals, 0 miles per hour, only some farm animals were witness
- Driver made a left turn onto the highway, I was right in front of him when he gunned it, got sent flying. No harm to me, tacoed rear wheel.
- Changed my tires and forgot to hook up brakes, started off down a big hill, ended up in a heap at the bottom. Lots of gravel in my arm.
- Bombing through downtown, hit a red light, stopped hard, flipped over handlebars, lots of witnesses.
- Drafting and the guy in front of me stood up to look at something at the bottom of a hill. I looked too and caught his wheel. Broken clavicle.
- Similar thing, girl hit the brakes, I went into the ditch, no harm.
Maybe a few that I've forgotten, but they weren't serious or memorable then.