Chuvak, it was nothing personal. I started a similar thread Performance-messed-up-my-order thread some time ago. And I wasn't the first. They all have the same five themes:
1. Performance messes up an order;
2. Cyclist complains on the internet (while, at the same time, Performance is doing its best to fix the problem);
3. Other people write in that Performance has messed up their order;
4. Yet others write in to say that Performance generally works well, but sometimes makes mistakes.
5. Performance makes matters right for the cyclist who complained.