Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    GMC Denali Road Bike a good Beginners bike?

    Whatís up guys. Iím new at this biking thing but Iím looking at a good bike to buy for a big guy looking for a road bike. Iím planning to put cycling into my weight loss regiment, and want to start biking to work daily. Now my funds arenít that great so I canít go around spending a lot on a brand new road bike. Iíve done some research and Iím thinking of getting the GMC Denali Road Bike. I just wanted to get some input from you guys to see if itís a good starter road bike.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NW
    My Bikes
    To many to list. I like them all!
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much are they asking for it? This is a very low spec bike. If it is like new I wouldn't pay anymore than $50 for it. It's the kind quality of bike you would find at Walmart.
    Life is good O^o

  3. #3
    Senior Member loneviking61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    My Bikes
    Schwinn 700c, Schwinn Varsity
    Posts
    376
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by need2lossweight View Post
    Whatís up guys. Iím new at this biking thing but Iím looking at a good bike to buy for a big guy looking for a road bike. Iím planning to put cycling into my weight loss regiment, and want to start biking to work daily. Now my funds arenít that great so I canít go around spending a lot on a brand new road bike. Iíve done some research and Iím thinking of getting the GMC Denali Road Bike. I just wanted to get some input from you guys to see if itís a good starter road bike.

    Thanks
    It's ok, a bit heavy and I wouldn't go more than about $75 for it. I would suggest if you are a big guy, look on Craigslist for a double or triple butted Miyata or Nishikki bike. They are older steel bikes, well built and came in very large frame sizes.

  4. #4
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brighton UK
    My Bikes
    20" Folder, Road Bike
    Posts
    1,664
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

    You will get replies saying its a pile of junk from people with expensive bikes.

    What it is a very cheap bike. Many parts are older technology and bottom
    of the range technology, but that doesn't mean they don't work. It does
    mean you need to know your way around a bike and be able to adjust it
    to get it to, and keep it, running well.

    What I like about it is the low price, and no really duff parts fitted.
    You don't immediately e.g. need a new saddle, pedals and tyres.

    Buying used there are better choices. New not really. Good size choices.
    (Used large frame bikes can go pretty cheaply for the quality offered.)

    Fit a rack and fenders and use it as a daily commuter and training bike.
    Fit some good front brake pads, keep the old as spare pads for the rear.

    Bike snobs hate it with a biased passion, many owners really like it.

    Personally I like it, there are a lot worse bikes in that price range,
    and all bikes in that price range need owner adjustment and fettling.

    (Tightening all bolts, pumping up the tyres, setting the brakes,
    setting the derailleurs, adjusting the seat and bars, etc ...)

    rgds, sreten.

  5. #5
    Senior Member IthaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    My Bikes
    Click on the #YOLO
    Posts
    4,659
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the same money you can find a bike on craigslist that's far better and, unless the GMC somehow fits you (only comes in one size), probably will fit you better.

    Where are you located OP? Got a local craigslist?

    Shimano : Click :: Campy :: Snap :: SRAM : Bang

  6. #6
    rugged individualist wphamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    My Bikes
    Nashbar Road
    Posts
    6,082
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sreten View Post
    Hi,

    You will get replies saying its a pile of junk from people with expensive bikes.

    What it is a very cheap bike. Many parts are older technology and bottom
    of the range technology, but that doesn't mean they don't work. It does
    mean you need to know your way around a bike and be able to adjust it
    to get it to, and keep it, running well.

    What I like about it is the low price, and no really duff parts fitted.
    You don't immediately e.g. need a new saddle, pedals and tyres.

    Buying used there are better choices. New not really. Good size choices.
    (Used large frame bikes can go pretty cheaply for the quality offered.)

    Fit a rack and fenders and use it as a daily commuter and training bike.
    Fit some good front brake pads, keep the old as spare pads for the rear.

    Bike snobs hate it with a biased passion, many owners really like it.

    Personally I like it, there are a lot worse bikes in that price range,
    and all bikes in that price range need owner adjustment and fettling.

    (Tightening all bolts, pumping up the tyres, setting the brakes,
    setting the derailleurs, adjusting the seat and bars, etc ...)

    rgds, sreten.
    What he said. I put tens of thousands of miles on one, which is now reconfigured to a 1x7 because among the things I really don't like are the grip shifters and front derailleur and really heavy triple ring. It bears repeating "you need to know your way around a bike and be able to adjust it to get it to, and keep it, running well" because, in my mind, the biggest drawback to lower end parts is more frequent maintenance.

    And the other drawback: weight. In my experience, as soon as you see a reviewer say "light weight" or even "very light weight" as in your link you can safely ignore the rest of the review. The Denali is a heavy bike - it only proves that the reviewer has no knowledge of bicycles.

    Personally, in the same circumstances I'd do it again. Nowadays you have more choices in the low end road bikes and I'd probably choose something else, but don't be afraid of that one.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento
    My Bikes
    SR, Bianchi, Raleigh, Bertin, Kona, Schwinn, Eisentraut, Zunow, Columbine, Naked, Nishiki, Phillips, Specialized, Giant
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to be your own mechanic if you want to put a lot of miles on any X-mart bike. You may also discover that the bike doesn't lend itself to being an all around utility/commute/exercise bike because fenders, racks, and other accessories a hard to mount.
    Spend some time shopping CL, visit your local bike coop, & know your size (learn what a proper bike fit feels like by test riding bikes at various shops).

  8. #8
    coprolite fietsbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NW,Oregon Coast
    My Bikes
    7
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to be your own mechanic
    And all parts being picked for least cost, to keep the selling price Low,

    You will want to pay more attention to the mechanical maintenance

    so You, (heavy rider?) , must keep wheels round and true, by not letting spoke tension balance go off ..



    But NB, If you buy a bike shop bike, there is service backup behind it..

  9. #9
    GT4
    GT4 is offline
    Goofy Goober GT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    My Bikes
    Fuji SL 3.0, Motobecane Track, Specialized Rockhopper FS, low track standard
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It only comes in one size and my friend who is 6ft doesn't really fit it that well (a little to big).
    I once had a pet parakeet. It died.

  10. #10
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brighton UK
    My Bikes
    20" Folder, Road Bike
    Posts
    1,664
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

    It does not come in one size. It has a good range of sizes.
    Female versions too. 26" and 24" wheeled versions too.
    Can't keep up with what has been / is available.
    All the different versions/sizes have subtle differences.


    For a real road bike, which it isn't, it is heavy. For a cheap
    bike its pretty lightweight compared to most of the clunky
    mainly steel full size bikes at the same price range.

    rgds, sreten.
    Last edited by sreten; 08-31-13 at 01:18 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Mobile 155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    So Cal
    My Bikes
    91 Klein Quantum Road Bike,2011 CF Specialized Tarmac road bike. 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.
    Posts
    2,470
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bicycle is simply a tool made to do a job. The GMC is a cheep tool and works accordingly. Some of the places where they cut corners to meet the price point is the wheels, you may find the frame strong enough but the wheels will be a bear to keep true. Heavy riders are hard on wheels. Even the spokes are bottom of the line. So unless you are almost a bike mechanic look for someone selling an older name brand bike. Hit garage sales and look for Giant or Trek even older ones.

    Yes you can make it work and if you are good you might make it last but it isn't likely. Remember the components for the Denali are not the standard off the shelf Shimano or even Micro Shift equipment. They had to design something below the entry level parts to sell the bike at the point the big box store dictated.


    Still the decision is yours and you vote with your wallet. But save up for wheels because they are the worst part of the bike in my opinion.
    Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein.

  12. #12
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brighton UK
    My Bikes
    20" Folder, Road Bike
    Posts
    1,664
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

    It is a budget bike. The wheels are double walled and have plenty of spokes
    and are fitted with 32mm tyres. Not a recipe for disaster for a Clyde.
    Tweaked my budget wheels as I learnt more about maintenance.

    The larger frame sizes may be tweaked for heavier riders, who knows ?

    If you know about bikes, used you will always get better for your money.
    If you don't, used is a crapshoot, until you do know about bikes. Budget
    new bikes you do need you to start learning about bikes from the off.

    rgds, sreten.
    Last edited by sreten; 08-31-13 at 02:03 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Loose Chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    My Bikes
    84 Pinarello Trevisio, 86 Guerciotti SLX, 96 Specialized Stumpjumper, 2010 Surly Cross Check, 86 Centurion Ironman, 88 Centurion Prestige
    Posts
    1,177
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a BSO (Bicycle Shaped Object), sorry, it is a toy and if you are a "big" guy you will squash it or wish you had.

    J
    Steel is Real

    I was once told that only _ussies needed lower than 42/21 gearing.

    Steel Bike Club Member 212

    Pinarello Trevisio, Guerciotti SLX, Centurion Ironman Expert, Centurion Prestige, Surly Cross Check, 96 aluminum Stumpjumper and some other stuff

  14. #14
    Senior Member Mobile 155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    So Cal
    My Bikes
    91 Klein Quantum Road Bike,2011 CF Specialized Tarmac road bike. 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.
    Posts
    2,470
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Chain View Post
    That is a BSO (Bicycle Shaped Object), sorry, it is a toy and if you are a "big" guy you will squash it or wish you had.

    J
    +1. I understand some people can't afford much but that being said they aren't getting much for their money. When you go to county auctions they almost have to give GMC and Next bikes away. It is a bit like calling a Yugo a budget car. It was not much of a car even new because it wasn't built as a quality tool. You can buy a watch at some roadside swap meets for $2.00 but that doesn't make it good investment. You can say a wheel is double walled but if you can clearly see the wields it don't make it a good wheel. You can have 40 spokes but it they are of poor quality they are still bad spokes.

    If the person already knew how to service the bike or true a wheel they would know enough to avoid a obsolete 32 pound road bike that costs about the same as a set of entry level wheels. They sell those things for as little as $150.00 new and they make a profit so just what kind of quality can you expect?

    A good set of shifters is more than $150.00 bucks. A good derailleur is almost $100.00. I am not talking Ultegra or Dura Ace I am talking Tiagra or Sora. If the shifters themselves were even close to entry level then the bike would cost more.

    This may be the one and only time I would suggest if you were going to have to build and maintain the bike anyway look into something from, let me take a deep breath, Bikes Direct. Or order something from Nashbar, or Performance.

    As I said it is the OPs money, but I would caution it is not a "Good beginners" Bike because Beginners can't spend half their time working on the Machine. The Op asked our advice and I would say don't do it. But of he does just remember the term Caveat Emptor.
    Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Wilfred Laurier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,596
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the denali
    is among the better of the bsos
    perhaps even not exactly a bso
    but a vcb
    or very cheap bike

    the true nightmare bsos
    are the bikes with gadgets like
    suspension and disk brakes

    since the denali
    or denial
    is a rigid road bike
    there is less to go wrong

    like others have said
    it will generally take more maintenance
    to keep it running properly
    which would be very expensive if you have to pay to have it done

    if there is a bike co op
    or bike kitchen
    in your town
    then they can help you maintain it

    also
    since the denali is usually sold a big box stores
    and the assembly is done by the same guy who assembles patio furniture
    you may have maintenance or adjustment problems on day one
    or you may not

    in short
    the bike is not that bad
    make sure you get one that fits
    and buy a set of allen keys
    and metric combination wrenches
    especially 8 9 10 mm
    when you buy the bike

    edit
    also
    make sure you have a working floor pump with a gauge
    because with narrower tires like 32mm ones on the denial
    you have to inflate them more often to prevent pinch flats
    and damaged tires
    compared to mountain bikes
    Last edited by Wilfred Laurier; 08-31-13 at 05:32 PM. Reason: added info

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,793
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't let the Denali form your opinion of road bikes. While it may look vaguely like a road bike, it's about as close to a real one as a Prius is to Ferrari.

    It IS (or WAS) a Walmart bike, a one-size-fits-many; a couple folks here on BF swear by the thing. As one who's built more than a few, I swear AT them.

    Until it gives up under you, it will give you the workout you need; that just may happen sooner than you think.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Mobile 155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    So Cal
    My Bikes
    91 Klein Quantum Road Bike,2011 CF Specialized Tarmac road bike. 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.
    Posts
    2,470
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX-MAN View Post
    Don't let the Denali form your opinion of road bikes. While it may look vaguely like a road bike, it's about as close to a real one as a Prius is to Ferrari.

    It IS (or WAS) a Walmart bike, a one-size-fits-many; a couple folks here on BF swear by the thing. As one who's built more than a few, I swear AT them.

    Until it gives up under you, it will give you the workout you need; that just may happen sooner than you think.
    There are times we disagree and times we agree. This happens to be one of those times I have to agree with you. You deal with the things a lot more than most and would know better than the average poster. Having read many of your posts it seems like you really care when you try to put one together for a customer but when even someone that cares warns you away maybe you should stay away from a product.
    Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein.

  18. #18
    rugged individualist wphamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    My Bikes
    Nashbar Road
    Posts
    6,082
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's keep it in perspective - it's a cheap bike. It doesn't have specially made cheap parts - why would it when a Shimano Tourney rear derailleur is $15 new in the box for example? A Shimano Tourney freewheel is $13. You wouldn't go out of your way to buy these parts, but they're not near as worthless as they're made out to be. If and when the wheels eventually get bent out of true that you can't true them, spokes start breaking, a better wheel can be had for $35, with freehub $50. That's no calamity when you really need to upgrade the wheels eventually anyway. The brakes are the same as you find on other entry level bikes, and I've never felt the need to replace them.

    It's not really a road bike, that's true in my opinion. Mountain bike gears, derailleurs, shifters even, takes 32mm tires. I consider it a hybrid more than anything else. It does have eyelets for a rack by the way, mine did at least.

  19. #19
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brighton UK
    My Bikes
    20" Folder, Road Bike
    Posts
    1,664
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

    It is not a one size fits all, it comes in a good range of sizes.

    It is is not a BSO, it is a cheap bike made up largely of basic
    low end but functional parts, quite a few basically MTB parts.

    There are much worse bikes that are basically BSO's,
    think dirt cheap full suspension MTB's sort of things.

    Its not a real road bike, you simply don't get a real road bike at that cost.

    Its not light. The various frames are road bike geometry but essentially
    made of basic MTB alloy tubing, so basically pretty strong and tough.

    FWIW I bought a similar slightly better bike in a box half price, (£125).
    Spent a further £75 on it, (tyres [30mm rear, 32mm front], saddle,
    pedals and toe clips, fenders and swapped out the really heavy
    steel alloy lookalike cranks to alloy. Also chopped and flipped
    the bars into bullhorns, new bar tape with some padding.
    Also checked and tweaked (evened) the spoke tensions.)

    I'm very happy with it. The thing I like about the Denali is that things
    like the seat, pedals, tyres and cranks are not scraping the barrel stuff.
    No doubt the tyres could be upgraded, but they are a sensible size.

    The MTB style gear shifting is unusual, (my bike has butterflies),
    but it goes with the budget essentially fully MTB drivetrain,
    that will most likely need some work setting up properly.

    You do tend get what you pay for, there are much worse
    choices than the Denali though, Its good for the money.

    As said its more a hybrid with road bits than a road bike.
    Not a bad thing, it is needed to meet the low selling price.

    rgds, sreten.
    Last edited by sreten; 09-01-13 at 07:57 AM.

  20. #20
    The Recumbent Quant cplager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    My Bikes
    2012 Cruzbike Sofrider, 2013 Cruzigami Mantis
    Posts
    2,836
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wphamilton View Post
    It's not really a road bike, that's true in my opinion. Mountain bike gears, derailleurs, shifters even, takes 32mm tires. I consider it a hybrid more than anything else. It does have eyelets for a rack by the way, mine did at least.
    I'd think of it as more of a cheap cyclocross bike (and of course, classifying the bike isn't really important). There's no issue with having mountain bike gearing (unless it's not high enough for you, but you can upgrade the crankset in that case). And, for what it's worth, I much prefer being able to put 32mm tires on road bikes (I'm not light and don't ride on the smoothest of roads myself).

    Depending on if the bike fits you, what price you can get the bike for, what you are expecting, and as others have said if you are able to tune up the bike yourself, then it might be a reasonable purchase.
    http://Charles.Plager.net
    http://RecumbentQuant.blogspot.com

  21. #21
    Bicycle Repairman kingsting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Land of Three Mile Island
    My Bikes
    Many
    Posts
    565
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, a large rider just starting out might be happier and more comfortable on an entry level hybrid. If the OP lives fairly far from a big city where they command a premium, nice used ones from the mid 90's can be picked up for a reasonable price.
    There's always room for one more bike!

  22. #22
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found one of these next to the dumpster at my apt complex last week. I gave it to one of the guys at work last friday. He's going to clean it up and give it to a friend. I could not bring myself to put any effort into fixing it up personally.

  23. #23
    Senior Member IthaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    My Bikes
    Click on the #YOLO
    Posts
    4,659
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wphamilton View Post
    Let's keep it in perspective - it's a cheap bike. It doesn't have specially made cheap parts - why would it when a Shimano Tourney rear derailleur is $15 new in the box for example? A Shimano Tourney freewheel is $13. You wouldn't go out of your way to buy these parts, but they're not near as worthless as they're made out to be. If and when the wheels eventually get bent out of true that you can't true them, spokes start breaking, a better wheel can be had for $35, with freehub $50. That's no calamity when you really need to upgrade the wheels eventually anyway. The brakes are the same as you find on other entry level bikes, and I've never felt the need to replace them.

    It's not really a road bike, that's true in my opinion. Mountain bike gears, derailleurs, shifters even, takes 32mm tires. I consider it a hybrid more than anything else. It does have eyelets for a rack by the way, mine did at least.
    FWIW, The handlebars are split under the stem clamp to get the grip shifts on. Really, there are two halves.

    I tend to think that any GMC, when ridden in anger, would [be a lot more likely than a 'proper' bike to] fail. It sounds like the OP has intentions to actually ride one of these bikes, like other people ride bikes an order of magnitude more expensive.

    IMO a GMC Is beyond a a cheap bike, it's a potentially dangerous bike (when put to task).

    Shimano : Click :: Campy :: Snap :: SRAM : Bang

  24. #24
    rugged individualist wphamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    My Bikes
    Nashbar Road
    Posts
    6,082
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IthaDan View Post
    FWIW, The handlebars are split under the stem clamp to get the grip shifts on. Really, there are two halves.

    I tend to think that any GMC, when ridden in anger, would [be a lot more likely than a 'proper' bike to] fail. It sounds like the OP has intentions to actually ride one of these bikes, like other people ride bikes an order of magnitude more expensive.

    IMO a GMC Is beyond a a cheap bike, it's a potentially dangerous bike (when put to task).
    Aside from the extra weight, the split handlebars are actually pretty innovative. If you've taken one apart you'll realize how solid it is, I'd say stronger than the nashbar bar I have on my regular bike. If you said the wheels instead you'd be more on target. The front shifter sucks. Some say the brakes are poor (although they mostly simply don't adjust them).

    Whatever the your criticisms, and many of them would be valid, I'm certain that it's not a dangerous bike or more potentially dangerous than any other bike. When I was mending I chose to tune up my Denali, put some larger tires on and commuted on it for several weeks because it was a smoother, safer ride. This was three days after having a plate installed on my collarbone. I wouldn't have done that if there were the slightest potential danger from the bike. I took it out yesterday for an easy 30-miler, performing perfectly and comfortably.

    As far as component failures go, your mileage will vary. In about 17,000 miles, I have eventually replaced the wheels and bottom bracket, and crankset, front shifter deleted, and of course the usual cables, cassettes, brake pads etc. None of it except the front shifter failed any more quickly than the similar components on other bikes - none of them failed at all except for wearing out. The front derailleur is on another bike.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,793
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile 155 View Post
    There are times we disagree and times we agree. This happens to be one of those times I have to agree with you. You deal with the things a lot more than most and would know better than the average poster. Having read many of your posts it seems like you really care when you try to put one together for a customer but when even someone that cares warns you away maybe you should stay away from a product.
    Trust me, NOBODY agrees with me all the time, not even me. So that's cool.

    My bottom line is, I love bikes and riding; I HATE seeing what Walmart & friends are doing to the greatest invention of the mind of man. It doesn't necessarily take $2K to have a good bike, but IMO, it's been some years since you could get anything dependable for less than $3-400.

    Some people are willing to settle for less, I just want to make sure they're INFORMED.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •