How Do I Know My Ideal Frame Size
I'm 1,95 meters tall, and it's very hard for me to find large frames. I've got my hands on a nice CrMo Basso Gap, size 56. Should I use it? How do I know me ideal frame size?
Your bike fit depends on several factors:
1. Your ratio of trunk length to body length and leg length.
2. Length of your arms.
3. Your purposes in riding (racing, pleasure, touring, commuting, long distances).
4. Flexibility and a variety of other body characteristics.
5. What "feels good" to you.
6. The "geometry" of the bike. Angles, length of top tube, stiffness, etc.
A good local bike shop should be able to give you some good advice.
And a bunch of other stuff,
It took me 25 years of riding to recognize that the best bike fit is the one I like most.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36 AM.|