Addicted to Pavement
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SE WI
Bikes: '99 DBR X2, '98 DB Response, '84 Raleigh Marathon, '80 Raleigh Reliant (fixed/single)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1. Heatstroke 100 in Burlington, WI - My first Century
2. Pedal the Kettle - My fastest, and 3rd ever, century - averaged just over 19mph on my steel turd.
3. Top of the World - Whitehall, WI. Perfect day, big hills, fast descents.
4. Apple Affair - Galesville, WI. 42 degrees and rain for almost all of the 67 miles. Weather sucked, but a great ride.
5. MS150 on 8/1 and 8/2. Fun times - raised over $1k.
Was a good year for my first ever full year on a road bike. 3245 miles total and enjoyed 'em all.