Some updates since the last time...
- Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seat post ( works great )
- Rear rack
- Ritchey foam grips ( pretty comfy, but could be thicker... )
- Rear light 1watt Blackburn Mars 4.0 ( extremely bright and visible, couldn't be happier )
- Front torchlight 5watts Cree Q5 ( perfect for night rides. I can ride 15-18 mph with it, and still feel safe and see stuff, from Ebay $12-$15 including shipping )
- Deore XT Pro brake shoes - much longer and much better braking power comparing to oem ones.
- Tires: Specialized Infinity Armadillo 700x38c rear, and Specialized Infinity Sport 700x38c front. They look identical, and the only differences are price: $10 cheaper for sport, and flat protection - Armadillo version is better, but also weights little more )
I officially already spent more for upgrades than I paid for the bike...Don't tell my wife ;-)
Specialized Crosstrail 2010