Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Hybrid Bicycles Where else would you go to discuss these fun, versatile bikes?

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-13, 04:40 AM   #1
hey_javi
Member
Thread Starter
 
hey_javi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Whittier, CA
Bikes: Diamond Insight 1, 2012
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Talking Another Diamondback Insight 1 owner!

Newbie here and just got ordered my Diamondback Insight 1. Cant wait to get it and start riding again as it has been a while.
Looking forward to it! it had been years since i've own a bike.
Will post pics when I get it.
hey_javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 08:08 AM   #2
loimpact
Senior Member
 
loimpact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: SoCal
Bikes: 2014 Cannondale Supersix Evo 3; 2014 Cannondale Quick 4; 2014 Cannondale Crash 4 hi-mod
Posts: 1,307
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats! It's where I started looking (Dick's Sporting Goods) and probably should have gone back to look more but got caught up in the "bike shop" stuff.

Still, it's a great bike and since I have come to believe that fit is the most important thing, since they all pretty much use the same components outside of the frames the use, then it's down to how it FITS YOU!!

For me, the Cannondale Quick series fit me like a glove. I know for others it's brand/model X. Whatever it is, it should feel good underneath you & out on the road.

Congrats!
loimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 11:42 AM   #3
deerfly
Senior Member
 
deerfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Coastal Maine
Bikes: 2012 Marin Rock Springs, 2012 Trek 8.3 DS, 2013 Cannondale Quick SL2
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My daughter has one and likes it a lot. I picked it up through Nashbar, where they have some really good deals at times. Today the are selling them for $263 with $39 shipping. Can't beat that!
deerfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 07:59 PM   #4
VeryPrivateGent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Pacific Northwest
Bikes: Road Hybrid Mountain
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love the Insight one. Very sturdy and fits me very well. Congrats!
VeryPrivateGent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 06:14 PM   #5
hey_javi
Member
Thread Starter
 
hey_javi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Whittier, CA
Bikes: Diamond Insight 1, 2012
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loimpact View Post
Congrats! It's where I started looking (Dick's Sporting Goods) and probably should have gone back to look more but got caught up in the "bike shop" stuff.

Still, it's a great bike and since I have come to believe that fit is the most important thing, since they all pretty much use the same components outside of the frames the use, then it's down to how it FITS YOU!!

For me, the Cannondale Quick series fit me like a glove. I know for others it's brand/model X. Whatever it is, it should feel good underneath you & out on the road.

Congrats!
Thank you! I was looking at others but this one really liked. I'm still waiting for it as I ordered it online. Didn't want to spend much since I haven't ridden in a long time. Looking forward to it.
Got it at a good price at Costco.com
hey_javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 06:16 PM   #6
hey_javi
Member
Thread Starter
 
hey_javi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Whittier, CA
Bikes: Diamond Insight 1, 2012
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerfly View Post
My daughter has one and likes it a lot. I picked it up through Nashbar, where they have some really good deals at times. Today the are selling them for $263 with $39 shipping. Can't beat that!
Great deal! I got a good deal too at Costco.com. About the same price! Can't wait to ride it!
hey_javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 06:18 PM   #7
hey_javi
Member
Thread Starter
 
hey_javi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Whittier, CA
Bikes: Diamond Insight 1, 2012
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryPrivateGent View Post
I love the Insight one. Very sturdy and fits me very well. Congrats!
thank you! Great looking bike! Can't wait. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow.
hey_javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-14, 04:27 PM   #8
hughes4jc
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Bikes:
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So how is everyone's bikes working out,would you buy again?
hughes4jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-14, 07:27 PM   #9
hey_javi
Member
Thread Starter
 
hey_javi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Whittier, CA
Bikes: Diamond Insight 1, 2012
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes4jc View Post
So how is everyone's bikes working out,would you buy again?
It's working out great!! but just got it last Friday....I'm like a kid with a new toy!!
hey_javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:39 AM.