I was going to put this in the blog area but my post is not really a blog..
There were only 300 of these made and mine is # 54 of that 300. I get a lot of questions about the bike because it's such an oddball.. The bike had an original MSRP of $5,000.00 here in the USA and was a bit more in Europe.
Here are the main specs on the bike:
- FRAME Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS compact race design w/ Zertz inserts
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon full monocoque w/ Zertz inserts
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770, 10-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770, 10-Speed
- SHIFTING K-Edge Di2 shifters for flat bar
- CASSETTE SRAM 10-speed, 12-28t
- CHAINRINGS 50/34
- CRANKSET Specialized Pro, FACT carbon
- WHEELS Roval Rapide SL35
- SADDLE Specialized Romin Evo, FACT Carbon
- SEATPOST Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon
The fame is the 2013 Roubaix SL4 10r carbon frame and mine is a size 58. I am 6'1" and weigh about 185'ish so the bike fits me well.. The bike does have some S-Works parts mixed in, most notably the bar stem and the seat post. It has Ultegra 6770 Di2 10-speed components with K-Edge Di2 flat bar shifters..
My bike is basically still all stock with the exception of pedals and tires. I added Ultegra A600 pedals and the All Condition Armadillo Elite tires for better flat protection since a large portion of my rides are in the city.. The tires are 700x25..
I purchased the bike in Jan 2014 and have logged about 3,500 miles on it since then. I've not had a single problem or issue arise and the bike rides just as smooth as the day I purchased it.. I did replace the stock chain at 2500 miles with an Ultegra 10-speed chain.
I have added the following:
- Bontrager Saddle bag
- Profile Designs Aquarack
- 2 Camelbak water bottles
- Garmin Edge 1000 and a K-Edge XL out front mount.
- Garmin magnetless speed and cadence sensors
- Garmin Edge Remote
- Shimano D Fly snesor for Di2
- Specialized Keg Storage Vessel that holds a tube, tools, Co2 and a patch kit. It mounts in a standard water bottle cage
- Frame mounted pump for emergency situations.
- Ultegra A600 SPD pedals
Future plans are to return the Edge 1000 to Garmin as soon as my replacement cycling computer arrives. I've ordered a Magellan Cyclo 505 to replace the Garmin.. I am also looking into a possible upgrade from the 10-speed 6770 Di2 components to the 11-speed 6870 Di2 components.
That's about it.. Here are some photos of the bike: