Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member Love2Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Introducing Myself

    Hi from PA. Lots of hills around this area where I'm from. Looking forward to contributing to this place. I've learned a lot from many of you here. Time for me to give a little back where I can.
    Shut up and pedal the damn thing

  2. #2
    Senior Member Script's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    My Bikes
    Ones with two wheels
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome...although it appears you've been around the forums a lot longer than I have.

    Done lots of riding in PA. Most in the central and east central mtns. First century was a round trip that included a stop at Knoebels. The end of that ride left me the sorest I've ever been!

  3. #3
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did you decide to finally say hi officially ?

    Welcome to BF!

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

  4. #4
    Junior Member Love2Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by East Hill View Post
    Why did you decide to finally say hi officially ?

    Welcome to BF!

    East Hill

    I know, I know, I'm a dolt. Just a little shy I guess. I posted once or twice years ago. Just been lurkin'. Time to come out of the shadows and play with the rest of you crazies.
    Shut up and pedal the damn thing

  5. #5
    Junior Member Love2Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Script View Post
    Welcome...although it appears you've been around the forums a lot longer than I have.

    Done lots of riding in PA. Most in the central and east central mtns. First century was a round trip that included a stop at Knoebels. The end of that ride left me the sorest I've ever been!
    Thanks so much Script. I've never ridden where you speak of. Sounds delightful, though.
    Shut up and pedal the damn thing

  6. #6
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2Bike View Post
    I know, I know, I'm a dolt. Just a little shy I guess. I posted once or twice years ago. Just been lurkin'. Time to come out of the shadows and play with the rest of you crazies.
    Well, as long as you stay out of those mean forums you should be ok. The Classic & Vintage forum has very nice people, so does the Clydesdales/Athenas.... .

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

  7. #7
    Senior Member ken cummings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    northern California
    My Bikes
    Bruce Gordon BLT, Cannondale parts bike, Ecodyne recumbent trike, Counterpoint Opus 2, miyata 1000
    Posts
    5,606
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you consider a hill? 2%, 5%, 10% slope? Or 1000', 2000', 3,000'? Many moons ago it was said that for hill repeats in Florida you need to go back and forth over freeways . I've seen enough of PA to want the trails that go through old RR tunnels.
    This space open

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •