Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-08, 05:43 AM   #1
q-tip
Member of human society
Thread Starter
 
q-tip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Marknesse, The Netherlands
Bikes: BOSS British Eagle Hybrid
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello From simon

Hi came across this site by accident but looks fun, after getting a job much closer to home I decided to get out the old bike (more than 10 years old!!) dust it off and oil the chain. Been peddling to work almost a year now and I love it.

Looking at getting myself a newer model that doesnt have mountain bike tyres

Anyhow I'm English and I live in the Netherlands.

And hi to everybody..

Simon
q-tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-08, 05:51 AM   #2
wfin2004
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Riverview, Florida
Bikes: Trek 4900
Posts: 1,137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by q-tip View Post
Hi came across this site by accident but looks fun, after getting a job much closer to home I decided to get out the old bike (more than 10 years old!!) dust it off and oil the chain. Been peddling to work almost a year now and I love it.

Looking at getting myself a newer model that doesnt have mountain bike tyres

Anyhow I'm English and I live in the Netherlands.

And hi to everybody..

Simon
Welcome to Bike Forums and congrats on the ridin' to work.

Give botto a call. (search 'botto')
wfin2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-08, 10:38 AM   #3
East Hill
Lanky Lass
 
East Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
Posts: 21,455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello q-tip, where are you from in England originally? Member Nicodemus has also spent much time enjoying the Netherlands .

Welcome to BF!

East Hill
__________________
___________________________________________________
TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...
East Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-08, 03:03 PM   #4
q-tip
Member of human society
Thread Starter
 
q-tip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Marknesse, The Netherlands
Bikes: BOSS British Eagle Hybrid
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by East Hill View Post
Hello q-tip, where are you from in England originally? Member Nicodemus has also spent much time enjoying the Netherlands
From Suffolk about the same flatness as here

Well been in the netherlands now for about 5 years so another 10 and ill be local
q-tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-08, 03:08 PM   #5
q-tip
Member of human society
Thread Starter
 
q-tip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Marknesse, The Netherlands
Bikes: BOSS British Eagle Hybrid
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfin2004 View Post
Welcome to Bike Forums and congrats on the ridin' to work.

Give botto a call. (search 'botto')
Urm why do I give botto a call ???
q-tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 AM.