Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    In the top 42% ridethatbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    My Bikes
    Salsa CCC
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hi from mostly flat Kansas

    I'm in the Cyclocross forum mainly, since the only bike I have now *gasp* is a Chili Con Crosso. Just getting back into things and enjoying this forum. Thanks for having me and I'll try not to spill my newb juice.

  2. #2
    Senior Member macwild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hutchinson, KS
    My Bikes
    16 year old Mongoose Hilltopper
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    I'm in Hutch. Mainly commuting right now, but looking to do so touring in the spring/summer.
    Matt in Kansas

    93 Mongoose Hill topper - New utility bike
    95 Trek 520 - New Touring bike and daily commuter
    05 Univega Sport Tandem

  3. #3
    Administrator CbadRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    On the bridge with Picard
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez, Specialized Sirrus
    Posts
    5,841
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatroadie View Post
    I'm in the Cyclocross forum mainly, since the only bike I have now *gasp* is a Chili Con Crosso. Just getting back into things and enjoying this forum. Thanks for having me and I'll try not to spill my newb juice.
    Welcome to Bike Forums. Do you have a photo of your bike?
    Quote Originally Posted by toddles View Post
    So Tom only hires people that are nutty? Is part of the requirement to be a moderator on this site is that you have to be nuts??
    Forum Guidelines *click here*

  4. #4
    In the top 42% ridethatbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    My Bikes
    Salsa CCC
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CbadRider View Post
    Welcome to Bike Forums. Do you have a photo of your bike?
    Here you go...



    I've since swapped out the old Easton CT2 for a Thomson Elite.

  5. #5
    Administrator CbadRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    On the bridge with Picard
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez, Specialized Sirrus
    Posts
    5,841
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by toddles View Post
    So Tom only hires people that are nutty? Is part of the requirement to be a moderator on this site is that you have to be nuts??
    Forum Guidelines *click here*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •