"What a catchy title!" -Celine Dion
Well... How am I suppose to introduce myself...
I was living in a "you need a car to go somewhere" city then I moved to Montreal and (re)discovered the joys of riding a bike. I now have 5 bicycles... and no car. I work at the National Library and ride to work, to the restaurants, to bars, to my hometown, everywhere all the time.
Let me introduce you to my bicycles:
- My "almost everyday" bicycle : Pinlk and white Fiori Modena. Shimano Exage. Not a wonderfull bike, but I really LOVE it.
- My "rainy days" bicycle : RollsWell single speed. I call it my Cookie Monster.
- My sundays bike : Turbo Fairy, a two seats bicycle that I brought back from Thailand.
- My winter bike : Called Black Stallion, this is a black Peugeot frame with coaster 700 wheel.
- My "working on" bicycle : A .85 Bianchi Stelvio that I will ride pretty soon. (Thanks to Bianchigirll, I now know what model it is)