Dutchie mom here!
I'm here to do my research on what bike to get for me and my family. And to soak up some bike culture.
- Born and raised in the Netherlands
- Lived in Amsterdam for 5 years until...
- Moved to US in 2000 in my early 20-ies.
- Primarily bike to get from A to B and to 'slow down'
- Learned to drive a car in the USA
- Met my American hubby here
- We stopped biking after we had our twin boys, 1.5 years ago.
- Now looking for a way to get us all to bike again.
- Living on a tight budget
- Missing my freedom to hop on a bike and go anywhere
- Scared to drive in South Carolina traffic
- Dreaming of being a proper Dutch mom: one kid on the back, one kid in front, shopping bag on the handle bar, umbrella in my hand and go.