First of all, WELCOME!
I've seen a lot of new names here on Living Carfree in the last couple weeks. We always need "fresh meat" to keep things interesting. I hope you'll introduce yourself on this thread, maybe tell us a little about your story. In case you haven't figured it out yet, you do NOT have to be carfree to post here--just interested in the subject.
You can write anything you want. If you're having trouble thinking of something, here's a couple ideas:
- How did you find out about this subforum?
- Do you already post in other BF subforums? Which ones?
- What kinds of bikes, trailers, panniers, whatever do you use?
- Where do you live? What makes it a good or bad area for cycling/carfree?
- Or. like I said before, anything else you want to say.
(You can post a reply only if you are a member of bikeforums.net. It's free to join BF and it only takes a couple minutes, or less. You can post as soon as you join--no waiting or confirmation needed. So if you're a lurker--join up now!!)