Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Living Car Free Do you live car free or car light? Do you prefer to use alternative transportation (bicycles, walking, other human-powered or public transportation) for everyday activities whenever possible? Discuss your lifestyle here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-14, 08:59 AM   #26
cooker
Prefers Cicero
 
cooker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Toronto
Bikes: 1984 Trek 520; 1990s Peugeot (Canadian-made) rigid mountain bike; 2007 Bike Friday NWT; misc others
Posts: 10,234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwd View Post
For those without TV.....

YouTube

What about the fraud? Nothing has changed. Do people believe scam TV commercials over the cash flow they actually experience?

FreeCreditReport.com Commercials Lying To You: Credit Reports Are Not Free (VIDEO)

Another reason to dump the TV.
Some of the links won't play outside the US.
cooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-14, 09:03 AM   #27
cooker
Prefers Cicero
 
cooker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Toronto
Bikes: 1984 Trek 520; 1990s Peugeot (Canadian-made) rigid mountain bike; 2007 Bike Friday NWT; misc others
Posts: 10,234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
We spent several weeks travelling through the US in 2012, and were a bit taken aback by all the drug commercials. We had never even heard of half the stuff they were pushing. It's no wonder questions about this wonder formula and that wonder "magic bean" keep showing up in the Training and Nutrition forum if that's what you're presented with all the time.

We get the occasional multi-vitamin or liver tonic ad, but that's about it ... and it is usually advertised in conjunction with eating a well-balanced diet and leading an active lifestyle.
In Canada it is illegal to advertise prescription drugs on TV, but the pharmaceutical companies advertise on local stations near the Canadian border such as Buffalo, Detroit, etc. whenever a new drug gets approved in Canada.
cooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-14, 09:03 AM   #28
Tundra_Man 
The Fat Guy In The Back
 
Tundra_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Bikes: '81 Panasonic Sport, '02 Giant Boulder SE, '08 Felt S32, '10 Diamondback Insight RS, '10 Windsor Clockwork, '15 Kestrel Evoke 3.0
Posts: 1,517
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I decided that if a guy has enough energy to lug two cast-iron bathtubs up a mountain, then he probably doesn't need Cialis.
__________________
Visit me at the Tundra Man Workshop
Tundra_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-14, 10:18 AM   #29
Doohickie 
You gonna eat that?
 
Doohickie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Fort Worth, Texas Church of Hopeful Uncertainty
Bikes: 1966 Raleigh DL-1 Tourist, 1973 Schwinn Varsity, 1983 Raleigh Marathon, 1994 Nishiki Sport XRS
Posts: 14,320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
We spent several weeks travelling through the US in 2012, and were a bit taken aback by all the drug commercials.
Advertising for prescription medications was not allowed on broadcast television once upon a time. Some years back they removed that restriction and the airwaves have been flooded with prescription drug ads. I kind of find them repugnant myself. I have no problem with being able to find out information about these medications, say, online, but actively recruiting people to "ask your doctor about" a given medication is just not the way I think medicine should work.
__________________
I stop for people / whose right of way I honor / but not for no one.



Originally Posted by bragi "However, it's never a good idea to overgeneralize."
Doohickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-14, 10:34 AM   #30
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,529
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra_Man View Post
I decided that if a guy has enough energy to lug two cast-iron bathtubs up a mountain, then he probably doesn't need Cialis.
Maybe his wife is the energetic one and lugged the bathtubs up there because the guy is always too pooped to do anything without drug enhancement.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-14, 11:12 AM   #31
duckbill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Bikes:
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfchild View Post
I stopped watching TV...I got rid of my TV set about 10 years ago. If I feel like watching a movie then I just go to a movie theater or get a dvd and watch it on my computer...TV ads and commercials are some of the most annoying crap I have ever seen.
Kept the TV but canceled the cable. I enjoy a movie once and a while. Subscribed to Netflix for a time but have let it laps. Years without regular broadcast TV with commercials and I really have not missed it one bit.
duckbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-14, 05:36 PM   #32
Machka 
Long Distance Cyclist
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: I ride where the thylacine roamed!
Bikes: Lots
Posts: 45,769
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooker View Post
In Canada it is illegal to advertise prescription drugs on TV, but the pharmaceutical companies advertise on local stations near the Canadian border such as Buffalo, Detroit, etc. whenever a new drug gets approved in Canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doohickie View Post
Advertising for prescription medications was not allowed on broadcast television once upon a time. Some years back they removed that restriction and the airwaves have been flooded with prescription drug ads. I kind of find them repugnant myself. I have no problem with being able to find out information about these medications, say, online, but actively recruiting people to "ask your doctor about" a given medication is just not the way I think medicine should work.

That was my first thought when I saw all the drug ads in the US ... is this legal?

And yes, it is repugnant.

Information about these things should definitely be available ... used to be you looked it up at the library ... but to me, all the ads are giving the impression that everyone should be on a long list of medications.


I'm guessing it must be illegal to broadcast that sort of thing here in Australia too.
Machka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-14, 05:46 PM   #33
Machka 
Long Distance Cyclist
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: I ride where the thylacine roamed!
Bikes: Lots
Posts: 45,769
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Where we used to live (north of Melbourne) there was an ad that ran on TV showing a group of cyclists riding through an area where we often cycled. Then it focussed in on a particular cyclist and cut away to that cyclist in regular clothes doing something else (i.e. running a small local business) ... then it focussed in on another cyclist and cut away to that cyclist in regular clothes doing something like playing with children at home ... and so on with several of the cyclists.

Meanwhile the narrator was saying something along the lines of "Please be cautious around cyclists, we're not just cyclists, we're the people you do business with, we have families, we teach in your schools, etc. etc."

In other words, cyclists are real people who you interact with every day ... please try not to run them over.

I thought it was a good concept.

I saw something like that in an ad or two here in Tasmania too. I hope they run more of them.
Machka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-14, 09:11 PM   #34
gear64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: STL Missouri
Bikes: Miyata 912, Miyata 1000, Lotus Classique, Terranaut Metro, Trek Alpha 4900
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfchild View Post
I stopped watching TV...I got rid of my TV set about 10 years ago. If I feel like watching a movie then I just go to a movie theater or get a dvd and watch it on my computer...TV ads and commercials are some of the most annoying crap I have ever seen.
I'm with you. I haven't physically ditched the tv, but it rarely gets turned on and 99% of the time it does it's for streaming content. My wife decided to check out a new show last week and now they just overlay ads for other programs right over the current program. I can't stand those little banners scrolling across the bottom of screen. I've pretty much abandoned broadcast radio as well due to host endorsements. There's nothing more annoying than an anecdotal segue into a sales pitch, and why would I trust their paid for opinion of a product or service?
gear64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 06:59 AM   #35
Deal4Fuji
Entry Level
 
Deal4Fuji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Carolina
Bikes: '82 Fuji Supreme, '83 Raleigh Olympian, '12 Trek Alpha 1.1, '77 Schwinn Speedster, Schwinn Trailway, Ross Central Park
Posts: 377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
A few observations on US television advertising: If you ever watch the national news you'll really notice all the pharmaceutical advertising. Looks like only us geezers watch the news. I agree making these ads legal was not in the interest of the health of a nation.

I get so tired of local advertising from personal injury law firms....I remember when insurance companies were generally perceived as honest and tried to reach fair settlements. I wonder how much more we all pay in insurance premiums so that PI lawyers can get their large slice of the pie. I found an especially obnoxious ad in a phone book on a recent travel (see attached).

Also how much the number of ads have increased over the last 10 years or so. TV movies are the worst as the ads increase once you're "into" the movie. A 2 hr movie can easily got to 3 hrs with commercials.

The only positive thing I can bring to this discussion (and many will see this as a negative) is how musicians are now selling their popular songs for advertising. I've mentioned before on music threads how much harder it is for musicians to make money selling CD's and "paid for" downloads. Selling their work to advertisers has become much more accepted among artists and I'm fine with that. The most recent is Target using the "Kids in America" theme for back-to-school.


Attached Images
File Type: jpg PIL ad.jpg (95.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg PIL ad p2.jpg (99.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Deal4Fuji; 07-16-14 at 07:14 AM.
Deal4Fuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 08:41 AM   #36
tandempower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Bikes:
Posts: 1,677
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
Meanwhile the narrator was saying something along the lines of "Please be cautious around cyclists, we're not just cyclists, we're the people you do business with, we have families, we teach in your schools, etc. etc."

In other words, cyclists are real people who you interact with every day ... please try not to run them over.
I doubt motorists who collide with cyclists do so because they are indifferent. How many people would want to run someone over with their car even if it was their worst enemy? Even if you lacked conscience about physically assaulting another human being with a deadly weapon, there would still be the legality and liability issues along with the nauseating feeling that would come with hitting the person. I've had nightmares about accidentally backing over people before and they are very stressful. Surely no one feels aversion to hitting someone while driving only if the person is a family member, friend, or acquaintance.

I understand it's easy for many people to dismiss atrocities that occur far outside their sphere of experience because of how common such atrocities seem to occur in news media, etc. But don't you think it's different for most people when they are the operator of the vehicle/deadly-weapon used to commit the atrocity?

On the other hand, there always seems to be those drivers who like to speed by extra close just to be 'living on the edge.'

Last edited by tandempower; 07-16-14 at 08:45 AM.
tandempower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 03:02 AM   #37
Machka 
Long Distance Cyclist
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: I ride where the thylacine roamed!
Bikes: Lots
Posts: 45,769
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandempower View Post
I doubt motorists who collide with cyclists do so because they are indifferent. How many people would want to run someone over with their car even if it was their worst enemy? Even if you lacked conscience about physically assaulting another human being with a deadly weapon, there would still be the legality and liability issues along with the nauseating feeling that would come with hitting the person. I've had nightmares about accidentally backing over people before and they are very stressful. Surely no one feels aversion to hitting someone while driving only if the person is a family member, friend, or acquaintance.

I understand it's easy for many people to dismiss atrocities that occur far outside their sphere of experience because of how common such atrocities seem to occur in news media, etc. But don't you think it's different for most people when they are the operator of the vehicle/deadly-weapon used to commit the atrocity?

On the other hand, there always seems to be those drivers who like to speed by extra close just to be 'living on the edge.'
Obviously you don't "get" the ad. Maybe you needed to see it to understand. That's OK.
Machka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 06:23 AM   #38
tandempower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Bikes:
Posts: 1,677
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
Obviously you don't "get" the ad. Maybe you needed to see it to understand. That's OK.
Machka, you seem to be a person who doesn't explicate things. It's sort of funny to be told that I don't "get" something without being told what it is that I don't "get." I used to worry about "getting it" when people would say that but one day I managed to get enough information about what they're experiencing when they say they "get it" and it's usually just a relatively mindless emotional reaction. I realize that such mindless feelings are considered very important for some people, but please don't use them as a basis for condescending.

All I was saying was that it doesn't really make sense to make emotional appeals not to run cyclists over unless drivers are so indifferent that that would be the only reason they would avoid doing so. I think I have the most difficulty communicating with you of everyone on this forum. Are you intentionally difficult or is it just a coincidence?
tandempower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 06:26 AM   #39
Machka 
Long Distance Cyclist
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: I ride where the thylacine roamed!
Bikes: Lots
Posts: 45,769
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandempower View Post
Machka, you seem to be a person who doesn't explicate things. It's sort of funny to be told that I don't "get" something without being told what it is that I don't "get." I used to worry about "getting it" when people would say that but one day I managed to get enough information about what they're experiencing when they say they "get it" and it's usually just a relatively mindless emotional reaction. I realize that such mindless feelings are considered very important for some people, but please don't use them as a basis for condescending.

All I was saying was that it doesn't really make sense to make emotional appeals not to run cyclists over unless drivers are so indifferent that that would be the only reason they would avoid doing so. I think I have the most difficulty communicating with you of everyone on this forum. Are you intentionally difficult or is it just a coincidence?
How about thinking positively about things? The ad I mentioned is a good one ... and for reasons I don't understand, you just don't seem to get that. <<shrug>> Maybe I didn't explain it well enough to you ... maybe you need to see it ... or maybe you'd think it was a negative ad anyway. Who knows.
Machka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 06:38 AM   #40
tandempower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Bikes:
Posts: 1,677
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
How about thinking positively about things? The ad I mentioned is a good one ... and for reasons I don't understand, you just don't seem to get that. <<shrug>> Maybe I didn't explain it well enough to you ... maybe you need to see it ... or maybe you'd think it was a negative ad anyway. Who knows.
Yes, I think I get what you're saying: that instead of hammering on people for being negligent, instead gives them a positive reminder that these people are worth protecting so be extra careful. I think you must be recovering from a barage of experiences with being admonished for things in a negative way (e.g. "don't do that," "you shouldn't do that," etc.) and this wore on you emotionally and so you are especially moved when people put an effort into saying it in a more positive way, e.g. "it would be good if . . .," "here's a motivating reason to do . . .," etc. You don't want to hear anyone say, "that's bad and people shouldn't do it." Is this the reason you have such a problem with what you call my 'negativity' or is there more to it than that?
tandempower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 06:47 AM   #41
Machka 
Long Distance Cyclist
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: I ride where the thylacine roamed!
Bikes: Lots
Posts: 45,769
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandempower View Post
Yes, I think I get what you're saying: that instead of hammering on people for being negligent, instead gives them a positive reminder that these people are worth protecting so be extra careful.
Oh you do get it after all. And also that cyclists are people you might know.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tandempower View Post
I think you must be recovering from a barage of experiences with being admonished for things in a negative way (e.g. "don't do that," "you shouldn't do that," etc.) and this wore on you emotionally and so you are especially moved when people put an effort into saying it in a more positive way, e.g. "it would be good if . . .," "here's a motivating reason to do . . .," etc. You don't want to hear anyone say, "that's bad and people shouldn't do it." Is this the reason you have such a problem with what you call my 'negativity' or is there more to it than that?
And then ... what a weird comment.


If you really want to know ... about your negativity ... when you type you paint such a depressingly bleak picture of the world. I don't see the world as such a bleak place. I think the world is a beautiful place and I'm happy with the way things are ... most things.


And with regard to the topic ... I'm impressed with all the cycling ads on TV. I think it's great!
Machka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 08:27 AM   #42
dynodonn 
Senior Member
 
dynodonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 7,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
What I'm getting tired of is the ****loads of pharmaceutical ads being aired, though not as high a density that cigarette commercials that where aired in years past.
dynodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 08:37 AM   #43
Machka 
Long Distance Cyclist
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: I ride where the thylacine roamed!
Bikes: Lots
Posts: 45,769
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynodonn View Post
What I'm getting tired of is the ****loads of pharmaceutical ads being aired, though not as high a density that cigarette commercials that where aired in years past.
Come to Australia.


But can you lodge a complaint somewhere?
Machka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 08:41 AM   #44
dynodonn 
Senior Member
 
dynodonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 7,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
Come to Australia.


But can you lodge a complaint somewhere?
I take it that Australia still has TV cigarette commercials?
dynodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 08:45 AM   #45
Machka 
Long Distance Cyclist
 
Machka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: I ride where the thylacine roamed!
Bikes: Lots
Posts: 45,769
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynodonn View Post
I take it that Australia still has TV cigarette commercials?
No ... I actually don't recall ever seeing a TV cigarette commercial anywhere ... not in Canada, not in Australia. But then I didn't watch a lot of TV when I was younger. Hardly any at all.

But Australia doesn't have the drug ads either.

Most of our ads are furniture or insurance or something to do with sports ... stuff like that.
Machka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 08:54 AM   #46
RPK79
Senior Member
 
RPK79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SE MN
Bikes: Fuji Roubaix Pro & Fuji Track Classic
Posts: 7,869
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Sigh, and just a few months ago people in this subforum were telling me there was no such thing as the "I don't even own a TV" guy.
RPK79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 08:58 AM   #47
dynodonn 
Senior Member
 
dynodonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 7,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machka View Post
No ... I actually don't recall ever seeing a TV cigarette commercial anywhere ... not in Canada, not in Australia. But then I didn't watch a lot of TV when I was younger. Hardly any at all.

But Australia doesn't have the drug ads either.

Most of our ads are furniture or insurance or something to do with sports ... stuff like that.
Oh good...... I was so glad when they banned cigarette commercials here in the US, the cigarette ad blitz was constant, especially bad during the years of only having two local channels to watch. I remembered the first day after the ban was enacted, I discovered that there was other people and things in the world besides cigarettes, like "Mr Whipple" for one.

Though today, DVR is a boon in zapping many commercials.

Last edited by dynodonn; 07-18-14 at 09:03 AM.
dynodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 09:11 AM   #48
dynodonn 
Senior Member
 
dynodonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 7,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPK79 View Post
Sigh, and just a few months ago people in this subforum were telling me there was no such thing as the "I don't even own a TV" guy.
I do know of one person that has refused to own a TV for decades, even though his father had a TV repair business (might have had something to do with it), and his father had repaired several of my TVs in years past.
dynodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 09:58 AM   #49
mconlonx 
Nobody
 
mconlonx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 7,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
I have not had cable TV for some time and freebie digital reception sucks in my area--of the channels we could receive on decent reception days, more than half was Public TV stations. Also not motivated to for receivers, boosters, antennae, etc. So basically no TV for 5+ years. DVD player got a workout.

Living situation has changed and I'm now half-living with my mentally disabled adult son... who has gratis cable TV as part of his living arrangement.

It's amazing how easy one can get sucked right back into being a TV viewer if it's available. Recently, though, I've started noticing the commercials. Not content, just that there are a lot of them. Seems like a lot more of them than I was used to. It's turned me back off of TV and I pretty much limit my viewing to news. And South Park reruns. I haven't checked out Adult Swim lately because I don't want to start enjoying TV again...
__________________
I know next to nothing. I am frequently wrong.
mconlonx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 10:13 AM   #50
dynodonn 
Senior Member
 
dynodonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 7,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
.....I don't want to start enjoying TV again...
I still enjoy watching TV, but I've learned to limit what type of programs that I watch, which still only amount to a small number. I stopped watching major network TV programs some 40 years ago, and when I thought that those programs could not get anymore ridiculous, only to have those programs to be replaced by cheaply made "reality" shows.
dynodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 PM.