Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 94
  1. #26
    Senior Member Ekdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seville, Spain
    My Bikes
    Brompton M6R and mountain bikes equipped for touring.
    Posts
    3,152
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    @phoebeisis Here's an example of an inspirational "pro-sustainability" politician. Enrique Penalosa was mayor of Bogota. He noticed that hundreds of children in his city were being injured and killed by cars. At the same time he could see that "PO FOLKS" (who couldn't afford cars) lacked access to jobs and education opportunities. He revolutionized public transit in Bogota, and has gone on to work for better urban planning and sustainable transit all over the world.

    Anti-car? Maybe, but more pro-sustainability and pro-social justice.
    Bitter and ineffective? Absolutely not.

    "An advanced city is not one where even the poor use cars, but rather one where even the rich use public transport..."
    ---Enrique Peņalosa.

    http://new.ted.com/talks/enrique_pen...racy_in_action
    I've been thinking about this and didn't know who to choose but, of course, Enrique Peņalosa! Thanks for bringing up his name. I've been inspired by his writing, his political action and his talks. He was easily the best speaker at a conference I attended in 2010.

    Edited to add:

    I've just watched the Ted Talk you linked to. What a list of great ideas! Bus rapid transit; giving more priority to human beings in our cities than to cars, especially to children and the elderly; greenways and bicycle highways. Common sense, democratic solutions to problems. Very inspirational.
    Last edited by Ekdog; 02-16-14 at 09:34 PM.
    Gimme that car-free living!

  2. #27
    Long Distance Cyclist Machka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I ride where the thylacine roamed!
    My Bikes
    Lots
    Posts
    38,691
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post
    No one person in particular. However I find it inspiring to see what I would call ordinary everyday people going about their business on a daily basis and not using a car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Just about every French person who lives in a small village in the French countryside who has been through World War II and has lived their life walking or riding a bicycle. Every time I have been to villages like that in France and seen a little old lady or gentleman riding their bike, I am full of admiration.
    +1

    I've never heard of the "famous" people others have mentioned here. My admiration is with the everyday people, especially those for whom being car-free or car-light is just one ordinary everyday part of their varied daily lives.

  3. #28
    Senior Member ro-monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    My Bikes
    Pacific Reach, Specialized Myka Expert
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machka View Post
    Since they don't post in this subforum ... I'd rather maintain their privacy.
    Er...privacy? We're talking about stuff posted on BikeForums, stuff that can be read by any of the 2.7 billion (give or take a few) residents of Earth who have internet access.

    I have no interest in whatever these people have posted, by the way. I'm just dumbfounded by the absurdity of anyone imagining that we can have privacy here.

  4. #29
    Long Distance Cyclist Machka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I ride where the thylacine roamed!
    My Bikes
    Lots
    Posts
    38,691
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro-monster View Post
    Er...privacy? We're talking about stuff posted on BikeForums, stuff that can be read by any of the 2.7 billion (give or take a few) residents of Earth who have internet access.

    I have no interest in whatever these people have posted, by the way. I'm just dumbfounded by the absurdity of anyone imagining that we can have privacy here.
    I'm talking about privacy in real life.

    None of these ladies posted on BF very often, nor did they reveal much about themselves here. So I don't feel it is my place to "tell all". I know them outside BF, as friends, and would rather maintain their privacy out of respect for them.

    They are not public figures like some of the people mentioned here apparently are.

  5. #30
    Has opinion, will express
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    12,774
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro-monster View Post
    Er...privacy? We're talking about stuff posted on BikeForums, stuff that can be read by any of the 2.7 billion (give or take a few) residents of Earth who have internet access.

    I have no interest in whatever these people have posted, by the way. I'm just dumbfounded by the absurdity of anyone imagining that we can have privacy here.
    So... name them, if you are so smart and savvy, just to prove the your claimed absurdity about whether they have privacy here.
    Dream. Dare. Do.

  6. #31
    Senior Member Ekdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seville, Spain
    My Bikes
    Brompton M6R and mountain bikes equipped for touring.
    Posts
    3,152
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machka View Post
    +1

    I've never heard of the "famous" people others have mentioned here. My admiration is with the everyday people, especially those for whom being car-free or car-light is just one ordinary everyday part of their varied daily lives.
    Would it be possible for you to admire someone who speaks out publicly in favor of cycling or must cyclists be seen and not heard?
    Gimme that car-free living!

  7. #32
    Long Distance Cyclist Machka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I ride where the thylacine roamed!
    My Bikes
    Lots
    Posts
    38,691
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekdog View Post
    Would it be possible for you to admire someone who speaks out publicly in favor of cycling or must cyclists be seen and not heard?
    Actions speak louder than words.

  8. #33
    Senior Member Ekdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seville, Spain
    My Bikes
    Brompton M6R and mountain bikes equipped for touring.
    Posts
    3,152
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machka View Post
    Actions speak louder than words.
    How about actions and words? I believe both are important.
    Gimme that car-free living!

  9. #34
    Sophomoric Member Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dancing in Lansing
    Posts
    20,490
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machka View Post
    Actions speak louder than words.
    But cliches speak pretty loudly also.


    "Think Outside the Cage"

  10. #35
    New Orleans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,475
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey-no reason to name not public figures- literally name them.

    Perhaps she is concerned one of you "I don't love cars people" will think they are your kind of SO-or a pro car nut might decide to take offense
    and they will get stalked-cyber stalked or just plain in person stalked.
    Not that I am singling out any of you cranks.But women tend to attract online "nuts" more than men.

    Yes the "cranks" was a JOKE- maybe a little mean spirited- but I am only on my second cup of coffee...and the 4 cats have been pestering me to feed them
    They have no sympathy for my coffee swilling addiction.
    Dog not very sympathetic either
    Last edited by phoebeisis; 02-17-14 at 06:38 AM.

  11. #36
    Been Around Awhile I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Burlington Iowa
    My Bikes
    Vaterland and Ragazzi
    Posts
    19,932
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebeisis View Post
    Perhaps she is concerned one of you "I don't love cars people" will think they are your kind of SO-or a pro car nut might decide to take offense
    and they will get stalked-cyber stalked or just plain in person stalked.
    More likely in this instance would be "stalked" on BF by the usual suspects for some ankle biting and sniping.

  12. #37
    Fearless Isaiahc72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    My Bikes
    2014 Trek 7.1 FX, '95 Giant Attraction
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who is committed to living car-free and is dedicated to getting more people on bikes
    IC

  13. #38
    New Orleans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,475
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Below is me going sideways-
    Bikes for transportation folks-
    need to PUSH "how to prevent bike thefts"-which means some sort of city maintained bike racks with sturdy U-Lock attachment points
    and 3 wheeled bikes for oldsters-which means dedicated bike lanes-"sorta wide"
    USA older the 45 Folks are over weight-perhaps not too agile-
    They can't safely comfortable ride a 2 wheeled bike
    but they certainly can ride an old fashioned 3 wheeler-big basket in the rear-very stable-(or even a training wheeled bike)
    but those bikes are wider
    and oldsters sure as heck won't ride with traffic-no VC for oldsters-laughable to even consider it
    3 wheeler 65 yo-maybe some medical problems- 6-8 mph is about it-they won't ride in traffic
    they need dedicated bike lanes-and a way to safely lock their bike-and a way to lock their bike outside( too heavy too bulky to haul inside)
    There is waaaaay too much emphasis on 2 wheeled bikes-and the VC lane controlling elitism-strictly for extremely fit folks

    You bike advocates need to think of better bikes-maybe a "kiddie type" bike with some sort of training wheels-for older folks-retractable and light so they can haul them into their home?

    If you really want folks-say 20% of short -2 mile-trips to be by bike-you need different bikes-better anti theft measures-and dedicated bike lanes
    Heck maybe allow/encourage side walk riding-until better lanes are available(yes I know about the problems with sidewalks-side streets, driveways-hedges etc)-
    In many suburbs-side walks are EMPTY

    I-LIKE-TO-BIKE- yeah safe bet they wouldn't want to be pestered by the usual sniping-I was thinking in terms of the more "nuts" forms of harassment that mainly women attract.No one has ever found me worthy of stalking

  14. #39
    Sophomoric Member Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dancing in Lansing
    Posts
    20,490
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebeisis View Post
    Below is me going sideways-
    Bikes for transportation folks-
    need to PUSH "how to prevent bike thefts"-which means some sort of city maintained bike racks with sturdy U-Lock attachment points
    and 3 wheeled bikes for oldsters-which means dedicated bike lanes-"sorta wide"
    USA older the 45 Folks are over weight-perhaps not too agile-
    They can't safely comfortable ride a 2 wheeled bike
    but they certainly can ride an old fashioned 3 wheeler-big basket in the rear-very stable-(or even a training wheeled bike)
    but those bikes are wider
    and oldsters sure as heck won't ride with traffic-no VC for oldsters-laughable to even consider it
    3 wheeler 65 yo-maybe some medical problems- 6-8 mph is about it-they won't ride in traffic
    they need dedicated bike lanes-and a way to safely lock their bike-and a way to lock their bike outside( too heavy too bulky to haul inside)
    There is waaaaay too much emphasis on 2 wheeled bikes-and the VC lane controlling elitism-strictly for extremely fit folks

    You bike advocates need to think of better bikes-maybe a "kiddie type" bike with some sort of training wheels-for older folks-retractable and light so they can haul them into their home?

    If you really want folks-say 20% of short -2 mile-trips to be by bike-you need different bikes-better anti theft measures-and dedicated bike lanes
    Heck maybe allow/encourage side walk riding-until better lanes are available(yes I know about the problems with sidewalks-side streets, driveways-hedges etc)-
    In many suburbs-side walks are EMPTY

    I-LIKE-TO-BIKE- yeah safe bet they wouldn't want to be pestered by the usual sniping-I was thinking in terms of the more "nuts" forms of harassment that mainly women attract.No one has ever found me worthy of stalking
    Whew...

    have you ever actually met an "older folk"--which is evidently anybody over 45? Most of us can still ride two-wheelers without falling over. Your buddy ILTB is over 45 and he still rides a standard bicycle.
    Last edited by Roody; 02-17-14 at 02:04 PM.


    "Think Outside the Cage"

  15. #40
    New Orleans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,475
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Whew...

    have you ever actually met an "older folk"--which is evidently anybody over 45? Most of us can still ride two-wheelers without falling over. Your buddy ILTB is over 45 and he still rides a standard bicycle.
    Yes I have.
    I'm 62-but I'm not an average 62 yo-and you aren't an average whatever your age is.
    Take a good look at most 50 yo-think they are up for teetering thru traffic?
    Look at cities where folks ride-say NYNY-
    What percentage of the riders are 45 or older- what percentage are say-28 or under?
    HUGE DROP OFF- despite(crude guess) there being at least as many 45+ as 28 and under?

    And BIKE theft-HUGE problem in NOLA- CL is filled with "bike stolen" and "don't buy stolen bikes" ads.
    Now transportation riders in the USA are the "not 30 yet" crowd-wear those funny hats- single speeds-like steel frames for whatever reasons
    Yeah-oldsters DON'T ride in the USA-not for fun-not for transportation
    WHY?

  16. #41
    Been Around Awhile I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Burlington Iowa
    My Bikes
    Vaterland and Ragazzi
    Posts
    19,932
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebeisis View Post
    USA older the 45 Folks are over weight-perhaps not too agile-
    They can't safely comfortable ride a 2 wheeled bike
    but they certainly can ride an old fashioned 3 wheeler-big basket in the rear-very stable-(or even a training wheeled bike)
    but those bikes are wider
    and oldsters sure as heck won't ride with traffic-no VC for oldsters-laughable to even consider it
    3 wheeler 65 yo-maybe some medical problems- 6-8 mph is about it-they won't ride in traffic
    they need dedicated bike lanes-and a way to safely lock their bike-and a way to lock their bike outside( too heavy too bulky to haul inside)
    I have no great respect for the ardent cheerleaders for Vehicular Cycling™, nor for performance enthusiasts, but dunno that your gross stereotyping fits all of us over 45. Some of us are not quite ready for tricycles and or rolling couches, or the rest home either

    This was my commuting route until 4 years ago, when I was 62. I rode in the right hand traffic lane of this 55mph road for six miles each way (of the 12 mile commute) because the road surface to the right of the white line is unsuitable for cycling due to its makeup of river rock. Now that I am retired, I still ride everyday in town (including -4°F this year with snow) on the same standard city bike I've been riding since 2002. Haven't needed to add an attachment to it for carrying a walker just yet.

    BTW don't younger people need to lockup their bicycles too?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  17. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    4,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebeisis View Post
    Below is me going sideways-
    Bikes for transportation folks-
    need to PUSH "how to prevent bike thefts"-which means some sort of city maintained bike racks with sturdy U-Lock attachment points
    and 3 wheeled bikes for oldsters-which means dedicated bike lanes-"sorta wide"
    USA older the 45 Folks are over weight-perhaps not too agile-
    They can't safely comfortable ride a 2 wheeled bike
    but they certainly can ride an old fashioned 3 wheeler-big basket in the rear-very stable-(or even a training wheeled bike)...

    I was initially a bit mystified by this post. Then I realized that you are in the south, where you likely observe what you describe.




    Bear in mind that the obesity numbers are worse than this self-reported blurb shows.

    I guess we may have reached a bit of a catch-22. People are fat due in part to their lack of physical activity. Now you say they cannot engage in a simple physical activity because they are too fat and weak. What's to be done? Fortunately, cohort replacement may well rescue us. Young people are once again taking to bikes for transportation and a great many seem likely to stay with it. Old people will continue to die, with many of the inactive/obese ones doing so prematurely.

    The near-future cycling landscape may depend on the rate at which young, mostly urban riders change over to car-based transportation. I'm optimistic that today's young people won't be lured into car addictions.

  18. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    4,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Just about every French person who lives in a small village in the French countryside who has been through World War II and has lived their life walking or riding a bicycle. Every time I have been to villages like that in France and seen a little old lady or gentleman riding their bike, I am full of admiration.
    I am also inspired by people who just get on the bike and ride, be it for basic transportation or for the sheer joy of it all. When I see someone on a bike I always find myself smiling, even when they're "not doing it right", whatever that means.

    I sometimes find these folks in the most unlikely of places. While riding between my home and the Sacramento Valley (a regular ride for me), I once encountered a man in his forties charging up a steep hill from the ocean in flip-flops with his fishing pole attached to his bike. The nearest residence was the better part of ten miles away, almost all of it uphill. I was still smiling from this encounter when I finished the next climb.

  19. #44
    In the right lane gerv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Des Moines
    My Bikes
    1974 Huffy 3 speed
    Posts
    9,089
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver View Post
    My friend has bi-polar disorder and for the past several decades has done all his travelling by bike, builds bikes for those who are less fortunate, and gives 100% of who and what he is when he is able to.
    Your friend sounds like the best candidate I've heard here. I know he's not looking for recognition, but it's sad that he isn't widely trumpeted as a role model.

  20. #45
    Senior Member wolfchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario canada
    My Bikes
    I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's really cool and inspirational is when I see people 65+ or even 70+ years of age, still using bikes for recreation, pleasure or shopping/errands. It makes no difference to me if they are car-free or not as long as they are active and riding bikes. Last year on my way to do some shopping, I had an old guy pull up to me, he was dressed in full kit and riding a fancy road racing bike. I was amazed when he told me that he was 70. That man was in great physical shape.

  21. #46
    Senior Member ro-monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    My Bikes
    Pacific Reach, Specialized Myka Expert
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machka View Post
    I'm talking about privacy in real life.
    None of these ladies posted on BF very often, nor did they reveal much about themselves here...
    Meatspace is a whole different kettle o' fish...or meat...or something. Your initial post gave the impression that all of this information was derived from public posts on BikeForums.

  22. #47
    Sophomoric Member Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dancing in Lansing
    Posts
    20,490
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfchild View Post
    What's really cool and inspirational is when I see people 65+ or even 70+ years of age, still using bikes for recreation, pleasure or shopping/errands. It makes no difference to me if they are car-free or not as long as they are active and riding bikes. Last year on my way to do some shopping, I had an old guy pull up to me, he was dressed in full kit and riding a fancy road racing bike. I was amazed when he told me that he was 70. That man was in great physical shape.
    My dad's friend rode his performance bike into his late 70s. He seemed to keep his strength up on frequent road rides in the hilly areas of northwest lower Michigan. It wasn't his physical health that finally stopped him, but Alzheimer's disease. Sadly, he started getting lost when he went on rides. His dedication to cycling was inspiring.

    I was also inspired by the other guys in his club. They organized rides that he could handle and kept a special eye on him without making a big deal out of it. Thanks to them, he was able to ride for another season, with his dignity intact.


    "Think Outside the Cage"

  23. #48
    Long Distance Cyclist Machka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I ride where the thylacine roamed!
    My Bikes
    Lots
    Posts
    38,691
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebeisis View Post
    and 3 wheeled bikes for oldsters-which means dedicated bike lanes-"sorta wide"
    USA older the 45 Folks are over weight-perhaps not too agile-
    They can't safely comfortable ride a 2 wheeled bike
    but they certainly can ride an old fashioned 3 wheeler-big basket in the rear-very stable-(or even a training wheeled bike)
    but those bikes are wider
    and oldsters sure as heck won't ride with traffic-no VC for oldsters-laughable to even consider it
    3 wheeler 65 yo-maybe some medical problems- 6-8 mph is about it-they won't ride in traffic
    they need dedicated bike lanes-and a way to safely lock their bike-and a way to lock their bike outside( too heavy too bulky to haul inside)
    There is waaaaay too much emphasis on 2 wheeled bikes-and the VC lane controlling elitism-strictly for extremely fit folks

    You bike advocates need to think of better bikes-maybe a "kiddie type" bike with some sort of training wheels-for older folks-retractable and light so they can haul them into their home?
    Are you serious??? Really ... you must be joking!!

    Over 45 ..."over weight-perhaps not too agile- They can't safely comfortable ride a 2 wheeled bike"???

    You say you're in your 60s ... do you ride a tricycle?

    I can name hundreds of people over 45 who aren't particularly overweight and who are quite comfortable on a 2 wheeled bike. The average age on the Paris-Brest-Paris 1200K (that's an international Randonneuring event in France which attracts approx. 5000 cyclists, you might not have heard of it) is 49 years old. Yeah, sure, there are a few recumbent trikes in the crowd, and a handful of British riders like upright tricycles, but believe me, they aren't crawling along at 6-8 mph.

    Even within my acquaintance in the city where I currently live, there are a lot of over 45 cyclists ... I'm one of them, so is Rowan.

    As a car-free (in the past)/car-light person whose motivation is fitness, I think there should be much more of an emphasis on becoming extremely fit and strong, humans are meant to be fit and strong ... even past the old age of 45.



    (Maybe I should have gone wheelchair shopping instead of hitting the gym this evening)

  24. #49
    Senior Member Ekdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seville, Spain
    My Bikes
    Brompton M6R and mountain bikes equipped for touring.
    Posts
    3,152
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machka View Post
    Are you serious??? Really ... you must be joking!!

    Over 45 ..."over weight-perhaps not too agile- They can't safely comfortable ride a 2 wheeled bike"???

    You say you're in your 60s ... do you ride a tricycle?

    I can name hundreds of people over 45 who aren't particularly overweight and who are quite comfortable on a 2 wheeled bike. The average age on the Paris-Brest-Paris 1200K (that's an international Randonneuring event in France which attracts approx. 5000 cyclists, you might not have heard of it) is 49 years old. Yeah, sure, there are a few recumbent trikes in the crowd, and a handful of British riders like upright tricycles, but believe me, they aren't crawling along at 6-8 mph.

    Even within my acquaintance in the city where I currently live, there are a lot of over 45 cyclists ... I'm one of them, so is Rowan.

    As a car-free (in the past)/car-light person whose motivation is fitness, I think there should be much more of an emphasis on becoming extremely fit and strong, humans are meant to be fit and strong ... even past the old age of 45.



    (Maybe I should have gone wheelchair shopping instead of hitting the gym this evening)
    +1.

    I'm well over 45 and ride at weekends with a group of cyclists whose ages range from children to several who are well into their 70s. These septuagenarians are all fit, they ride two-wheeled bicyles and they have no problem keeping up on our 60-100 km. rides.
    Last edited by Ekdog; 02-18-14 at 03:32 AM.
    Gimme that car-free living!

  25. #50
    Senior Member Ekdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seville, Spain
    My Bikes
    Brompton M6R and mountain bikes equipped for touring.
    Posts
    3,152
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebeisis View Post
    Below is me going sideways... (followed by hateful rant disparaging "old" cyclists)
    Gimme that car-free living!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •