Here's the supplemental info including the one that almost tripped me up:
- Rider must complete:
- a 200k, 300k, 400k, 600k, and 1000k brevet
- a 1200k or longer Grand Randonnée
- a RUSA team event (Dart, Dart Populaire, Arrow, or Flèches-USA)
- a Populaire
- any other calendared events - including Populaires - to achieve the required 5000 km.
- Events must be completed within two years of the first counting event.
- The time period from first counting event to final counting event must not overlap that of a previously-claimed RUSA Cup.
- All events must be on the RUSA calendar. (They may be ACP- or RM-sanctioned or not.) Permanents do not count, nor do Paris-Brest-Paris or other foreign events.
- RUSA brevets of greater distance can be substituted for the 200k, 300k, 400k, 600k, and 1000k, if their distance is less than the next higher standard distance. For example, a 207 km or 250 km brevet can fulfill the 200k requirement, but not a 300 km, 310 km, etc.
- Distance credit for team events is based on the minimum required distance set by the RBA for the event, even if the team went further.
Makes me almost wish I had ridden a 1000 instead of a 1200 but then again, awards like the Cup aren't really that important to me otherwise, I would have ridden to the goals above instead of my own goals.