We get quite a few surveys on the Forums, and most of them are posted by newly joined members. Unfortunately, in many cases we never hear from them again, which is why we have set up a criteria for survey posts. The survey must include the following information:
1. Why you are doing this and for what company/organization.
2. Your role in the survey.
3. Approx how long will the survey take.
4. What you plan to do with the information provided by the participants.
5. What you plan to do with the results.
6. Agree to post the results here.
Any questions, please contact a Moderator or Administrator. Thank you.
Last edited by CbadRider; 11-08-11 at 01:57 PM.
Originally Posted by RPK79
Does the ignore feature just replace all of the poster's text with "Said something stupid" because that would be awesome.