My name is Jonathan and I am working on a marketing project for my class that deals with bikes, but more specifically, bamboo bikes. I have the following questions:
1. To your knowledge, what is a bamboo bike?
2. For bike enthusiasts, do you prefer a) the DIY method of buying the kits and assembling everything together, b) buying the ready-made bikes, or c) a mix of the two? Could you please explain your reason?
3. Why do people buy bamboo bikes? What is the value from owning one?
4. Would you or have you ever owned a bamboo bike? If so, please tell me your experience with them. If not, why not?
5. If there are certain things or appeals about a bamboo bike that you like/dislike, and would like to see change, please explain.
These questions can be answered by anyone, but the more, the merrier. I am not sure if I am even allowed to post up the website of the company my class is working with, so I will not do so. I will say, however, that they are a non-profit organization geared towards helping low-income people with housing and shelter. Thanks so much for your time!
Moved from General Cycling.
You need ti talk to our Moderator, Allen. He builds Bamboo bikes and fishing equipment as a hobby. I'll ping him here to this thread.