hi guys im new to this forum and to mountain biking...
im thinking of buying a second hand kona hanhanna 2001
apparantly its in good nick
the guy said the specs are:
2001 Kona Hahanna (red)
· 17.5 inch butted chromoly frameset with high tensile steel rear stays
· Front suspension – RST 280 forks: 3.5” of travel. Fully adjustable.
· Wheelset: Shimano STX Hubs on Orange No. 5 26”wheels laced with double butted spokes.
· Tyres: Kona Break & Enter
· Shimano STX RC front & rear derailleurs
· Shimano STX RC rapidfire shifters
· Marin 6061 alloy riser handlebar.
· Tioga Alchemy headset with Marin stem.
· Braking system: Tektro V brakes and Shimano STX brake levers
· Vector saddle
· Platform pedals
he reckons he spent 60 quid upgrading it too.
guys i know absolute bugger all about mountain bikes, but am looking to get into it starting with a budget buy of course.