Thanks nobnerb.... any one else have any opinion. By the way this was emailed to me by their CS.
The quantum is a special make up bike for some stores so we do not put it on
our website. It is a trail bike, It is in between a Maverick and a Warrior.
the manuals are not model specific. I have attached a document that gives an
over view of the bike.
- Aluminum, zero-stack headtube, oversize downtube, deluxe dropout design, monostay rear
- Answer SIX suspension fork, 100mm travel
- Hayes MX-2 Mechanical Disc brake
- Truvativ X Flow, 42/34/24T
- Shimano Derailleurs- Acera 8 speed rear/C050 Dual pull front
- 24 speed index shifting
- Shimano EF-35 EZ- Fire shifter and brake lever combination
- Alloy Handlebar and Alloy Stem
- IRC Mythos XC tires, 26x2.10
- WTB Speed V saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust seat post- 30.8mm
So is all of this worth the price.....or so or am i better of with the hardrock?