I recently bought an Ironhorse comp disc. I am pretty happy with it for the price. I am upgrading alot of it but I was impressed with the components in the price range. I think it would be great for the way you want to ride and I don't know if you'd find anything better at that price.
Thanks nobnerb.... any one else have any opinion. By the way this was emailed to me by their CS.
The quantum is a special make up bike for some stores so we do not put it on
our website. It is a trail bike, It is in between a Maverick and a Warrior.
the manuals are not model specific. I have attached a document that gives an
over view of the bike.
- Aluminum, zero-stack headtube, oversize downtube, deluxe dropout design, monostay rear
- Answer SIX suspension fork, 100mm travel
- Hayes MX-2 Mechanical Disc brake
- Truvativ X Flow, 42/34/24T
- Shimano Derailleurs- Acera 8 speed rear/C050 Dual pull front
- 24 speed index shifting
- Shimano EF-35 EZ- Fire shifter and brake lever combination
- Alloy Handlebar and Alloy Stem
- IRC Mythos XC tires, 26x2.10
- WTB Speed V saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust seat post- 30.8mm
So is all of this worth the price.....or so or am i better of with the hardrock?