Alrighty kids, here's the deal:
I recently bought a new Kona Hoss Dee-Lux and had the LBS put new Egg beaters on immediately. They handed me the M 505 clipless pedals in a bag, but offered me credit for them if I wanted.. i refused, and try to sell them on Ebay. Guess what? The pedals are still in the bag, cause nobody wants 'em. They're brand-friggin new. Thats where YOU come in. You can have them. For Free. I'm just a nice guy. This site has supplied me with great info and some helpful hints, so now I'm giving back. I did set up some rules though:
1. Dont be a D!@k. I want you to use these pedals, and not try to sell them or trade them for food or sex.
2. While we're on the subject of trades, I like stuff too. So if you got something to trade, even if its a dumb t shirt, mention it and I might be interested.
3. If no one offers to trade for em, I'll pick one of you based on your post.
4. I'm not shipping anywhere beside the US, and I'll even pay the shipping.
5. I know this concept has been mentioned before, but screw it, I'm starting a new thread.
6. I'll pick a lucky hammerhead by the end of the day on Tuesday and ship on Thursday 7/28. I promise.
7. Have fun.