Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

View Poll Results: What Do You Like To Ride, And What Do You Think Is Better?
Hardtail 17 73.91%
FS 9 39.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-05, 10:04 PM   #1
WannaGetGood
Commited Suicide
Thread Starter
 
WannaGetGood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Abbotsford.BC
Bikes: 2001 Kona Stuff & 2004 Rocky Mountain Switch SL
Posts: 2,416
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Doin a Poll

Pick, What do you ride?
WannaGetGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 10:18 PM   #2
[bEn]
Just Ride
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne - Australia
Bikes: 2005 Giant Yukon with the works.
Posts: 1,343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know how many threads that have been like this, but it must be a lot. I ride a hardtail btw.
[bEn] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 10:21 PM   #3
Dannihilator
User Title
 
Dannihilator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Annandale, New Jersey
Bikes: 2014 Surly Steamroller, 1989 Nishiki Altron
Posts: 19,422
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I'm a diehard HT person.
__________________
Signature.
Dannihilator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 10:23 PM   #4
WannaGetGood
Commited Suicide
Thread Starter
 
WannaGetGood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Abbotsford.BC
Bikes: 2001 Kona Stuff & 2004 Rocky Mountain Switch SL
Posts: 2,416
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sS-bEN, i'm just wondering but are you a fan of Ritchie Schley? Cuase that's the guy in you signiture.
WannaGetGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 10:26 PM   #5
[bEn]
Just Ride
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne - Australia
Bikes: 2005 Giant Yukon with the works.
Posts: 1,343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaGetGood
sS-bEN, i'm just wondering but are you a fan of Ritchie Schley? Cuase that's the guy in you signiture.
Nah not really. I've heard of him though. I just thought that this pic was a good one to have as my signiture.
[bEn] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 10:38 PM   #6
mlh122
Senior Member
 
mlh122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NW
Bikes: Trek 4500
Posts: 881
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Why were rigids not in the poll? I ride my HT about 75% of the time the other 25% is a rigid.
mlh122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 11:22 PM   #7
scrublover
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
 
scrublover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: East coast
Bikes: hardtail, squishy, fixed roadie, fixed crosser
Posts: 3,486
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
both, though my hardtail gets more use than the squishy.
scrublover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 11:40 PM   #8
Dirtbike
Giggity giggity!
 
Dirtbike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Danville, Ca
Bikes: Yeti DJ Custom build. X.9, Marzocchi, RaceFace, Gamut, DT, Truvativ, Michelin, Hope.
Posts: 1,800
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I voted both because Hardtails and FS both have their place. I like to ride both.
Dirtbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:16 AM.