1. The ultimate best tasting loaded with vitamins and stuff...-Monster-! Low carb is the best, and with only six grams of sugar for the 16oz. Very smooth too with NO high fructose corn sryup, or "sugar";uses sucralose. Helps me alot when im out A TON. ( Fruit juice filled "khoas" is good too, assult has a berry taste)
2. I like this one also. It's called -Lost- It doesn't have any vit. C unlike monster, but taste as well and smooth and carries a big energy boost.
3. Mountian Dew's, also good tasting, -AMP- though only in a 8oz can its energy providing and yummy.
4. Full Throttle by Coke. Pretty good. Sort of fruity. Pretty sure it had high fruct. corn sryup but I still like it.
5. Rumba- Very very fruity with tons of vitamins. I like it alot and taste like all sorts of fruits.
6. Something called "Boo-Koo". At first, yuck, but then good. I didn't feel that much extra energy, but taste good after a while. The regular is sort of sugery, but still uses sucralose i think.
7. Next ones called Kronic. It's ok... boost is good;taste is somewhat bitefull>.<
8. This one uses a lot of guarana called "Bawls". It's pretty good, a big energy boost but taste is also ok.
9. A weird one called "Red Jack". Eh not the best but I'd still buy it if it was the only one. Pretty good with vitamins. And an ok boost.
10. Most ppl like "red bull" but I think it's overrated. I did see some boost, but taste was ok and the ingrdients were iffy.
11. Yep my least favorite and I couldn't wait to finish it. It's called Rockstar and it is the biggest waste of two dollors ever! It has the biggest monstrous bite that also dries your mouth up and feels taste also like rubbing alchohal. YUK!
P.S make sure theres no creatine in them. Sobe has one (I forgot its name) and it has it in. And the drink taste bad too.