Well...@#$&*. Ummm...about what I said regarding Yellow River...nevermind. It's been a couple of years since I'd ridden that trail.
To the OP, you'd better double check on the others before you make the trip. On the other hand, you could do the Peachtree Street urban_assault trail.
1. Ride Peachtree Street north from downtown
2.Turn east on Ponce de Leon
3. Stop at the Kripsy Kreme Doughnut shop and get a dozen warm glazed doughnuts.
4. Keep going down Ponce and see Blondie at the Clermont Lounge.
5. Go further on Ponce and have a cold one at the Righteous Room.
6. Ask one of the cyclists there how to get to Little Five Points.
7. Get to L5P and hang out with all my old friends.
Yellow river is still there i ride it every weekend...Sure there are signs that say closed on creek side bu F*** that i ride right past them, theres no one back in there to tell you to leave so just ride them anyway...Singletrack is still iin there you jsut have to look for it because most of it is trails peopel have built themselves....but anyway, go out there you wont be dissapointed, im headed out there around 10:00am today.