53 miles per burrito
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ft Worth, TX
Bikes: Land Shark, Trek 1000, Iron Horse Rogue, Novara Randonee
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well...@#$&*. Ummm...about what I said regarding Yellow River...nevermind. It's been a couple of years since I'd ridden that trail.
To the OP, you'd better double check on the others before you make the trip. On the other hand, you could do the Peachtree Street urban_assault trail.
1. Ride Peachtree Street north from downtown
2.Turn east on Ponce de Leon
3. Stop at the Kripsy Kreme Doughnut shop and get a dozen warm glazed doughnuts.
4. Keep going down Ponce and see Blondie at the Clermont Lounge.
5. Go further on Ponce and have a cold one at the Righteous Room.
6. Ask one of the cyclists there how to get to Little Five Points.
7. Get to L5P and hang out with all my old friends.
Jeez I miss Atlanta.