Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Instant wedgy low speed prang.

    I had just come back from riding around the Bucks/Northants border and took the easy option off a canal towpath.

    I then decided to go down the steps from the canal embankment too a trail by the river Ouse.

    Instead off walking down I thought I could just slowly ride down the steps as there not too steep, the next bit is a bit off a blur of pain and thoughts of not having any family jewels left.

    I managed to somehow bounce backwards out off the seat, landing bollox 1st on the rear wheel, I still had hold off the bars but just couldnt get hold off the brake levers and even when I put my feet down it took a few more revoloutions of the wheels before I stopped on the wet and slimy steps.

    The whole time the top of my thighs were being knobbled by the tires, and my shorts were getting pulled up where the sun dont shine, and as for my plums, well they resembled peeled plum tomatoes when I finally got home, riding all the way standing in the pedals too avoid the tenderness.

    Not one off my better moments but one I thought I'd share with you guys n gals.

  2. #2
    Jubalayo Unogwaja! Bokkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bollocks!
    Posts
    1,089
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Great laugh, thanks for that. Sorry to hear your plums took a pounding. That had to be the ultimate downhill experience, and on a canal towpath. They don't get much more level than that!
    If your bollocks ain't sore, yer ain't on yer boike!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should be in full version in MBR mag, as I emailed them a more detailed account.

  4. #4
    Jubalayo Unogwaja! Bokkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bollocks!
    Posts
    1,089
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by UKmtb1974
    It should be in full version in MBR mag, as I emailed them a more detailed account.
    Does that mean it will be printed, with pictures?
    If your bollocks ain't sore, yer ain't on yer boike!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Bokkie


    Does that mean it will be printed, with pictures?
    No I think they gave up on gay porn ages ago, I actually wrote it in reply too the tuff muff star letter, and she couldnt put her pics in mag as it would be porn

  6. #6
    Jubalayo Unogwaja! Bokkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bollocks!
    Posts
    1,089
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by UKmtb1974


    No I think they gave up on gay porn ages ago, I actually wrote it in reply too the tuff muff star letter, and she couldnt put her pics in mag as it would be porn
    I remember that letter. She was the lass who cut her fanny when she came off. She finished the ride, but the pain...
    If your bollocks ain't sore, yer ain't on yer boike!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Bokkie


    I remember that letter. She was the lass who cut her fanny when she came off. She finished the ride, but the pain...
    She had too have stitches, ouch!

  8. #8
    bac
    bac is offline
    Senior Member bac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    My Bikes
    Too many to list!
    Posts
    7,487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by UKmtb1974
    ... and my shorts were getting pulled up where the sun dont shine, and as for my plums, well they resembled peeled plum tomatoes when I finally got home, riding all the way standing in the pedals too avoid the tenderness.
    I've always wondered what would happen if I went down on the rear tire. Unfortunately, my guess is correct.

    Rest those pups, and get back on the horse!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by bac


    I've always wondered what would happen if I went down on the rear tire. Unfortunately, my guess is correct.

    Rest those pups, and get back on the horse!
    Horses are my other passion and belive me they can really hurt the old "pups"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •