Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jacksonville FL
Bikes: Haro V2 MTB, Bad Boy Ultra w/700x28C & Bad Boy Ultra w/26x2.10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tell me about cyclocomputers
(Sorry if this has been covered before.) I've always thought of myself as somewhat of a tech-geek, but I don't know much about cyclocomputers.
1. Are they used much on MTB?
2. What will they do for me?
3. What's the price range for a decent one?
4. If I buy wireless, will it interfere with my heart rate monitor?
5. Are they durable enough for MTBing.
6. Do you use one?