Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member FreeRidin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Boulderado
    My Bikes
    Intense SS, Old spesh P series, ski/snow bike, fixie conversion
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Looking for an inner bash ring!!!Help!

    K so i'm having some trouble finding ANY inner bash rings that will fit. It most cover up to a 36t ring and have a 64 bcd.

    If you could help me find one that would be great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer B
    The way I ride requires the most advanced, toughest wheelset's available.

    Chicago Freeride

  2. #2
    Moar cowbell dminor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The 509
    My Bikes
    are awesome.
    Posts
    12,389
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out the Envy Double-E2 It's an inner bash that you can still mount a granny ring to for long climbs. It still mounts to the larger circle though - with an offset for your chainring - rather than the 64BCD inner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    "Don't argue with stupid people; they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

  3. #3
    Senior Member Drunken Chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Spain, although I'm Hungarian
    My Bikes
    Check signature
    Posts
    1,855
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dminor
    Check out the Envy Double-E2 It's an inner bash that you can still mount a granny ring to for long climbs. It still mounts to the larger circle though - with an offset for your chainring - rather than the 64BCD inner.
    Hold on a sec, so you could run a single ring setup with the benefits of both single and dual ring setups? That is so awesome, I'll definately check into it.
    2005 Ironhorse 7.3
    2005 Specialized Hardrock Sport

  4. #4
    Moar cowbell dminor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The 509
    My Bikes
    are awesome.
    Posts
    12,389
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Chicken
    Hold on a sec, so you could run a single ring setup with the benefits of both single and dual ring setups? That is so awesome, I'll definitely check into it.
    Clever, those Northshore Canucks, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    "Don't argue with stupid people; they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

  5. #5
    one less horse cryptid01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Jesus NY
    My Bikes
    are better than yours
    Posts
    5,600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the largest ring with a 'granny' bcd spacing I could get? That design looks cool, possibly...

  6. #6
    Senior Member FreeRidin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Boulderado
    My Bikes
    Intense SS, Old spesh P series, ski/snow bike, fixie conversion
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow that's crazy!

    Now would your granny have to be moved to the left???
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer B
    The way I ride requires the most advanced, toughest wheelset's available.

    Chicago Freeride

  7. #7
    Senior Member Drunken Chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Spain, although I'm Hungarian
    My Bikes
    Check signature
    Posts
    1,855
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dminor
    Clever, those Northshore Canucks, huh?
    Very ingenious inner bashguard, I like the idea a lot.
    2005 Ironhorse 7.3
    2005 Specialized Hardrock Sport

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •