Originally Posted by DevilsGT2
Freaking awesome. Useless, but awesome.
A man who understands
The reasons for this fine accessory.
1. I had nothing else to do
2. It confuses people(especially my neighbors)
3. It amused me for 1/2 hour
3. Mountain bike tires are expensive and that soft rubber wears off quick on the road.
4. Dual susp mtn bikes are not as much fun to pedal on the road.
5. Gas is expensive and running out.
Of course, it's totally impractical in every way on this bike, but that's not the point.
I do plan on putting the rack on a new top secret xtracycle I am building up and this one will be made for speed. Cap forest is a 20 minute drive from my house. I do eventually plan on biking there, riding, then biking back. There is a chap who lives close that I can park my bike at while I'm riding.. stay tuned...
From the rear