I have 2 bikes and I am just getting back into riding. I will be riding mostly off road trails, intermediate level at most. I am 5'9 and 195 lbs.
The 1st bike is a Mongoose Rockadile - 100% Cromo Frame and Fork.
- STX Front and Rear Derailer
- STX Hubs
- STX brakes
- STX brake leavers and gear changers
- Mongoose neck
- Shimano Crank: just says FC-MC30
2nd bike is a GT Avalanche 2.0 - Heat Treated Formed Alum
- Fork is Rock Shox Judy TT
- Formula Hubs
- Rims X2000 made by Alex
- Tektro brakes
- Shimano V brake handles, shifter says CI Desk Plus
- Acera Front Derailer
- Alivio Rear Derailer
- Crank has an "S" with a crown over it and MX3L
- Neck says "handcrafted bicycles since 1972 southern california"
I don't know much about the components on each bike, how would you recommend I assemble the two of them to take advantage of the "best" parts?