I am new the site, and have a few questions I was hoping some more experienced riders can help answer.
I am looking to purchase an entry level mountain bike (preferably under $300.00). I am planning on using it 75% of the time on bike paths, etc. and the remaining 25% of the time on trials.
I have gone out to a few differnt bike stores and I think I have decided on either the Raleigh Mojave 2.0 or the Specialized Hardrock XC.
Does anyone have any comments, thoughts, etc. Has anyone riden either of these two bikes, etc.