Originally Posted by bobcat19
1) I just need some advice on wether or not this is a good deal ( I can get it for about $600 NZD which is about $450 US)
2) Is this frame quite strong because I do a bit of everything I don't want it breaking.
3) What advantages do horizontal drop-outs offer?
4) Sorry for knowing nothing but how big is a 17 inch frame (I'm 6 foot) will this suit me?
5) How does the sizing work?
1) Like I said in your other post, we can't tell. It wouldn't be worth it if it was in the US, but maybe that is a good price for NZ
2) Tell us what kind of riding you do. Unless you are very extreme, it's difficult to even break an XC frame. You might if you consistently do drops or whatnot, but even an xc frame can handle a drop from a few feet once in a while.
3) Easier for SS conversion
4) Likely not, but you should try it
5) The sizing is a (nonstandard) measure of the seattube. Check the manufacturer for the recommendations. But do try and test ride the bike before you buy.