We had one of these threads last year and I thought it was a fun read so here it is to close out 2007.
There are no specific categories, feel free to make up your own. Last year some of the categories were:
- best/worst bike trip
- best/worst bike
- best/worst personality
- best/worst event
Here's my list:
- My new full suspension rocks (Turner Flux). I love how nicely it rides compared to my Kona hardtail.
- I'm pretty happy with how my riding has improved.
- The creation of the TGMBG.
- The Dminor affair. I know to Doug this would probably qualify under Worst of 2007 but I found this whole thing very fascinating how it unfolded and what took place behind the scenes.
- The Hacksaw Jim Duggan thread.
- My new road bike. I know, I know but I actually enjoy going out on this bike from time to time.
- Rev.monkey passing away.
- Missing the Pisgah get together this past fall.
- The unnecessary involvement of mods that don't frequent the mountain biking forum.
- My riding still sucks on some things and I haven't shaken the chicken-sh|t factor in certain areas.
- I still can't wheelie or bunny hop.
If I come up with more stuff to add I'll do so. Now, what are your Best and Worst of 2007 categories and candidates?