I'd like to get your input on the various mountain biking magazines out there (including any web only magazines). Specifically, I am curious about:
- Their reputation;
- Any interesting history (e.g., "they were good until X happened", etc.);
- Their biases;
- Their positives and negatives;
- Your opinion about which is best and why;
- What type of audience each caters to; and/or
- Any other information you'd care to provide.
The magazines I had in mind were Mountain Bike, Bike, Bicycling (not really mtb but they sometimes have mtb related stuff), Dirt Rag and Mountain Bike Action. I know there are many others, so feel free to share your opinions on those as well.