Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New bike!

  1. #1
    Gotta Catch em all! lanfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant Rincon
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    New bike!

    Hey guys, after a few weeks of pissing you guys off and doing the "VS" threads, I finally went out today and bought my first real MTB bike. I ditched the Hardrock and went with the Giant Rincon. Its Olive Green and looks nice. All Alivio components and a Suntour fork with 100 mm and preload adjust. The tires are I think what you call semi slicks. They have bumps but not only for mountain; there in between mountain and road tires. The bike altogether was $480. Good price? You tell me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    ÖöÖöÖöÖöÖö Dannihilator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Annandale, NJ.
    My Bikes
    2014 Surly Steamroller 2010 DMR Transition 26
    Posts
    18,341
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very nice, enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrodzilla
    I'm going out on the town tonight and it won't be over until I snort a line of habanero seeds off the hood of a red Fiero.
    Words and Stuff.
    pedal room thingy

  3. #3
    Gotta Catch em all! lanfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant Rincon
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smashy View Post
    Very nice, enjoy it.
    I definitely will. Thank you

  4. #4
    ed
    ed is offline
    . ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Summit of Lee
    My Bikes
    2010 Jamis Parker, 2005 Jamis Komodo, 1998 Jamis Komodo, 198? Raleigh Pointe, 1978 Schwinn Super Le Tour 12.2
    Posts
    10,930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could I see one more picture of that with a little dirt on it please

  5. #5
    Gotta Catch em all! lanfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant Rincon
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chelboed View Post
    Could I see one more picture of that with a little dirt on it please
    Will do my good sir. I think tomorow Im going out to ride it. Do you have suggestions on picture size which you attach? When I take a pic with my camera and upload it to the computer, it is huge. Is there a easier way to change the size other than using MS paint? Thats why the picture is messed up BTW. Paint

  6. #6
    ed
    ed is offline
    . ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Summit of Lee
    My Bikes
    2010 Jamis Parker, 2005 Jamis Komodo, 1998 Jamis Komodo, 198? Raleigh Pointe, 1978 Schwinn Super Le Tour 12.2
    Posts
    10,930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lanfarm View Post
    Will do my good sir. I think tomorow Im going out to ride it. Do you have suggestions on picture size which you attach? When I take a pic with my camera and upload it to the computer, it is huge. Is there a easier way to change the size other than using MS paint? Thats why the picture is messed up BTW. Paint
    I'd get a free account with photobucket.com. When you upload a picture, it will give you several links below it that you can copy and paste right here in the message box. The one you want is [img]

    It will be adequately sized for you.

  7. #7
    Gotta Catch em all! lanfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant Rincon
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chelboed View Post
    I'd get a free account with photobucket.com. When you upload a picture, it will give you several links below it that you can copy and paste right here in the message box. The one you want is [img]

    It will be adequately sized for you.
    OOO. Ok. Now let me try again





    Last edited by lanfarm; 05-26-08 at 07:50 PM.

  8. #8
    Gotta Catch em all! lanfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant Rincon
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw man, musta overwrited the first picture with the MS Paint one. Whatever. I'll get a better one outdoors tomorow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •