I saw lots of comparison threads, but didn't really find any that compared these two forks.
- I am replacing the old fork (100mm) on my Gary Fisher Kai Tai (about 9 yrs old, yikes)
- Mainly a weekend warrior, 145 lbs, never really going to race outside of a couple off road duathlons
- Trails that I ride are nothing too technical, but do have some roots and rocks to bump over
- I'm not real concerned about the lack of lockout since I really don't think I would use it on the short little climbs we have
- I read the reviews on MTBR and they get decent reviews although none stellar (wouldn't expect a Fox ride from a $150 fork)
The price on the 07 Dart 3 and 08 MZ Supercomp are the same so price won't sway me.
Which would you choose between these?