Need a little advice on the value of my 97 GT LTS-3.
I picked it up from a friend for an awesome price, but after riding it for awhile I realized I have no need for full suspension, the trails I ride here just do not require it. I posted it on craigslist as a trade but haven't had much luck as of yet. I was wondering if you guys could help estimate a value with everything it has, so I can offer it up for cash, or at least know what would be a fair trade value. For those that read the MTBR.com forums in the GT section I apologize for the second posting of this on here.
Hope no one minds the large pics, I wanted to get as much detail as I could in there.
Any and all advice would be most welcome. Thanks in advance!
Here is a list of everything it has:
- I believe the frame is either a Medium or a Large. I have a 29" inseam and its a little snug on me.
- Mavic Wheels? - Sticker on frame says Mavic equipped but there are no markings on the rims themself.
- Shimano STX RC 8S Hubs
- WTB Velociraptor tires
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX
- Front Derailleur: Shimano STX
- Brakes: Shimano Deore LX V-brakes with Deore levers
- Shimano Rapid Fire shifters - STX I believe - no markings
- Thomson Stem
- WTB Momentum Headset w/GreaseGuard
- Kore Litebar Handlebars
- RockShox SID suspension fork
- BelAir SDG seat
- Clipless pedals - unknown manufacturer
- ICON Bar ends
- YETI Grips
Here are a few pics: