Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  

Go Back   > >

Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

User Tag List

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-09, 01:43 PM   #1
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think it's called a fixed cup but how do you open it.

Fixed cup picture:

I went into halfords and a man there had a spanner that opened it but it isn't the ones I found online aren't like the ones he had because his spanner was open ended.

The one below isn't open ended:

Please help me find the name of the spanner that will open this.

Last edited by technobot; 08-11-09 at 02:43 PM.
technobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 AM.