First mountain bike purchased, a cube pro reaction hardtail with HS33's , only cost me about 800 euro max as we have a bike to work scheme where you pay no tax on it woo hoo!
Know the image has the dics but the rest is the same. I gotta say its a lot more fun to ride that the road bike, took a ride around some easy enough stuff as I had my son with me.
So any good resources in regards to riding skills out there? not a total idiot as have been racing road bikes for a few years, but this brings news skills and dangers...also as he is only 10 and going to be riding with me a lot do you have any advice as to protective gear for him? just going to be trails riding for now no mad downhill stuff yet...
* Frame - HPA 7005 Advanced Hydroform Triple Butted
* Fork - Fox F100RL 100mm, Lockout
* Headset - FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated
* Stem - Syntace F139
* Handlebars - Syntace Duraflite 2014 incl. RFR-Barends
* Rear Mech - Shimano Deore XT Shadow
* Front Mech - Shimano Deore XT
* Shifters- Shimano SLX Rapidfire-Plus 9s
* Brakes- Magura HS33 hydr. rim brakes
* Cassette - Shimano HG50 11-32, 9s
* Chain - Shimano HG53
* Wheels - Alex EN24 Rims & Shimano Deore XT Hubs
* Tyres - Schwalbe Front: Rocket Ron Kevl; Rear:Rocket Ron Kevl
* Pedals - Shimano SPD
* Saddle - Fi'zi:k Tundra MG
* Seatpost - RFR Prolight 31.6mm Setback
* Weight - 11,2kg