Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dover, NH
Bikes: rigid 29er moto, s-works stumpjumper fsr,black fixie,masi roadbike, ugly old hardrock commuter
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Yotsko
Actually three questions.
1) Should I bring my mountain bike or road bike?
2) Is there a good shop in town to ship my bike to?
3) Most importantly: Where should I ride? (MTB or road)
2. Several; my personal choices would be High Desert Cycles, Two Wheel Drive, Fixed and Free, Kickstand(there are others I would trust, too)
3. Trail riding is likely to be limited to the foothills or similar "deserty" trails. Road riding is widely variable and generally quite good.
BTW the weather can be quite hit-or-miss that time of year; some years dry and sunny, some years cold and wet.